RU SM RU CUP I - Round 1

for now making an activity call against dark sylvion as we agreed on playing at 9:30am and now its like 11am so bop [proof@mywall]

p2

Banned deucer.
calling act

we agreed 7-8pm his time yesterday and he wasn't online on smogtours during that time and he never tried to pm me on main either when i was on the whole day.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mmm decisions decisions... ok, it is only fair to make use of the subs. Extensions will be provided

calling act

we agreed 7-8pm his time yesterday and he wasn't online on smogtours during that time and he never tried to pm me on main either when i was on the whole day.
New matchup:

p2 vs Bushtush

solgaleo missed time by more than an hour now activity
New Matchup:

Huston vs Star

activity opp missed scedule and didnt attempt to re scedule.
New Matchup:

Croo vs blinkboy

As said, extensions will be provided cause getting this done in a couple of hours is inhuman.

Will update the thread in like 7-8 hours with the coinflips, extensions with its deadline and all that good stuff. From here there will be no more subouts.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, lets get this overwith!

Activity calls:

Erzengel vs darksylvion - Erzengel gets the activity
atomicllamas vs SiTuM'parleT'mort - atomicllamas attempted to make contact so it will be awarded the activity win.
Randomnick vs Phub Dorji - No response from Phub so activity will be awarded to Randomnick
tjdaas vs Balto - Reading the situation on Balto's wall it seems that he said to give the W if by deadline nothing happens, so tjdaas gets the win
snagaa vs Rodriblutar - snagaa attempted to contact with no response, snagaa gets the win

Coinflips:

tko vs marshall.law
fatty vs Scotti

Extensions:

p2 vs Bushtush
Zebraiken vs EviGaro
Huston vs Star
Croo vs blinkboy

And thats it, round 2 will be posted shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)