RU SM RU CUP I - Round 2

Tentatively calling activity on sam I yam. We scheduled for 10:30 and its currently 10:48 and I have stuff to do today, I'm free tomorrow so if he can play then it shouldn't be a problem

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
We rescheduled for today, but after looking for my opp I heard issues happened. I'd like to play the game and contacted as such, but Idk yet when that could be and if it'll happen (He forfeited other tours today as well)

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, time to update this thread

Extensions:

Sam I Yam vs snagaa
Marshall.Law vs EviGaro <---- This one was complicated but Id play it safe and appeal to my humanity

Coinflips:

Activity calls:

Frania

Round 3 will be up shortly

Last edited:
Ok, time to update this thread

Extensions:

Sam I Yam vs snagaa
Marshall.Law vs EviGaro <---- This one was complicated but Id play it safe and appeal to my humanity

Coinflips:

Activity calls:

RawMelon
Frania

Round 3 will be up shortly
Wait....Why did RawMelon get the activity win?It was he who missed the scheduled time and replied to me only yesterday night!I had problems with my internet so I couldn't post it here yesterday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)