SM Team Tournament - Round 2

just saying

just because you say a time that is good for you and he doesn't even respond and you don't confirm doesn't mean you scheduled AT ALL.
brazilian army and casparov both technically agreed on "thursday evening", brazilian army said up to 5 pm was fine, and casparov suggested a time that was acceptable to brazilian army's range that he suggested, and then brazilian army stayed quiet for 5 days after casparov's last reply, so no matter what it's gonna be BA's fault cuz it can be regarded as "accepting since it falls under the range and not saying no for 5 days" or just "inactivity and/or unwillingness to schedule"

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
my dude hasn't been on at either time we agreed to -- proof he wasn't on at all today, even. i've been on both days before tour and will not be active tomorrow much besides earlier on, so activity post

activity. We were supposed to play about an hour ago (you can see the posts on his wall) but my opponent didn't show up. I have to leave now for the night which is why I am calling activity

Natan

is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Scheduled and opp missed the time (I'm -2 then I called him on right time) I was waiting for him to respond why he didn't appear before posting act but he didn't even do that and I can't play tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)