SM Team Tournament - Round 3

call act on hayburner, my teammate has already talked to genesis7 about this issues and the tds say we can take the win, so i'm here to make a confirmation about that
my teammate yjh971203

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity Calls:

OU: truedrew vs. DenisTheMenace
OU: xTech vs. Gondra

Coinflips: http://prntscr.com/h8jfvl

OU: Quagmander vs. sedertz
LC: nishikino kotori vs. ItzViper482

Due to being tied at 4 wins apiece, ChillShadow's Shadow and sdmughtdbc will have to play a tiebreaking match before we can begin the next round:

SM OU: Casparov vs. pancake

You guys have until the 12th of November @ 11:59 PM EST to get this game done before the next round is posted.​

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
lost, gg, was a good run. unfortunately, the TDs decided to nuke PU right before this tour probably resulting in it's exclusion from this tour, + I was forced to play OU (dumb rule btw lol, why couldn't I make one of my teammates play it). I'm sure we could've won if these things didn't happen :[

super duper mega ultra galaxy hyper turbothrusters deluxe breakfast club out :bop:

E: this post came off as much more salty than I wanted it to lol, I'm not salty 8) thanks hosts for hosting

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)