Project SM Ubers Bazaar: Post Your Teams Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP idea stolen from other threads!
Approved by the Ubers mods.

Kawaii art by Ssensenh

Do you need a hand with teambuilding? Did the hassle of RMT'ing discourage you from sharing teams? Yesh, this is the place that you're looking for.
Hey everybody and welcome to the Ubers Bazaar!

The purpose of this project is to share teams with the community, either as showcase, or to receive constructive criticism. If you are interested in posting your team, please make sure to read the following guidelines:​

• Make sure to test your teams out before posting them. Playtesting is an easy way to iron out initial flaws and will ensure that there are no glaringly obvious changes to be made. (share replays if possible)
  • Include both an importable for your team and a brief description.
  • Tag your post with [Team Showcase] if you just want to share your team or with [Rate My Team] if you want advice.
  • If you'd like to add sprites in your post (which is always nice), use this great resource: http://fulllifegamer.bplaced.net/
  • Don't post memes!
Here's an example:

Fireburn said:
[Team Showcase]

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Dugtrio @ Groundium Z
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Claw

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 52 Atk / 240 SpA / 152 SpD / 64 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Precipice Blades

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Def / 192 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic
- Defog

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Roar
- Recover

Figured most people would build teams with Hone Claws/Tailwind sets so I figured I would try something off the beaten path with an old classic: Scarf Zekrom. Normally this set is hard to make work because of Primal Groudon, which is what the MScizor + Dugtrio combo is for, baiting in and destroying PDon so Zekrom is free to Bolt Strike stuff. That being said, PDon isn't the only Ground-type in town, which is what Special RP PDon is for: as bait to Zygarde and Arceus-Ground, luring and smashing them both up so Zekrom can have a clean shot at sweeping lategame with Bolt Strike. As a bonus, SD MScizor + special PGroudon provides sufficient Fairy coverage while giving you multiple ways to abuse Ferrothorn. The remaining slots are mostly dedicated to checking stuff: Giratina-O provides a switch-in for most Ground mons/EKiller and Calm Mind Arceus-Dark provides the necessary Ghost and Dark resists and an alternate wincon, with Roar to allow it to check opposing CM Arceus-Dark. You can use Refresh instead of Roar if you're concerned about the stall matchup, against such a team you want to use Dugtrio against their Clefable/Magearna/Snatch Blissey or what have you. Thunder can also work if you're scared of Ho-Oh, which the team is a bit soft against.
Please remember if you're gonna give an advice don't be rude and, be open to criticism, we are trying to improve your team!

This thread is for getting casual advice on your teams, or sharing your teams for the sake of sharing!
(please refrain from sharing unless they are proven good)

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[Team Showcase]

**Some cool team name that I haven't thought of yet**

This is a meme standard Hyper Offense team I made around Lead Excadrill and SubKiller Arceus. The purpose Substitute Ekiller is so that it can setup on Celesteela and Zygarde sets that lack Thousand Arrows. Scarf Lunala lets me outspeed and check threats like Mega Lucario, Mega Gengar, and Arceus-Ghost. Next up, I needed a way to check Dark-types (since they are everywhere) so I added Zeomancy Xerneas to the team. Usually, you're using Ingrain on this but I wanted to give it Sleep Talk so that I can hit Yveltal while in Sleep. Mega Salamence and Dual Dance Primal Groudon share common threats, so they are able to support each other's sweep! The team is pretty simple and easy to use, give it a go!

Here's the importable:​
Rust (Arceus) @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Polish (Xerneas) @ Fairium Z
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 12 SpD / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Moonblast

Twilight (Lunala) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Shield
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Landwalker (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 132 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Noblemence (Salamence) (M) @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Roost
- Facade

Boren (Excadrill) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock

Here's a replay showcasing SubKiller. Its a bit haxy at the start but shows how threatening the set can be. I'll add another one once I get a few more games.

Last edited:
TEAM SHOWCASE

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 204 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Safeguard

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Roar
- Fire Punch / Stone Edge

Arceus-Ghost @ Ghostium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 62 SpA / 194 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Double-Edge
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Taunt
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Oblivion Wing

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 148 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

I built this HO when I was looking for Wobbuffet, and I saw there is no team with this Pokemon on SM and I wanted to try it, the main reason about why Wobbuffet is because can trap and lock stuff like Arceus-Support, Xerneas (Before it Geo), and set up sweepers, preventing their boosts, also Wobbuffet help with Safeguard, being an excelent choice for HO because Toxic / Thunder Wave / Will'o-Wisp will not affect the team, giving the chance to set up Swords Dance or Geomancy and even Dragon Dance with Salamence, another idea im Testing is Draco Meteor on Salamence to take out damaged Zygarde and opposing Salamence, the spread of Slamence is enough to outspeed Jolly Mega Lucario, Taunt Yveltal gives good match up vs Stall, Primal Groudon standard set, Fire Punch for Skarmory / Bronzong, but can be used Stone Edge in case you struggle to Ho-Oh (Hard thing when u have Salamence), Arceus Ghostium Z as a nuke and sweeper and Xerneas as sweeper too, have fun with this build, I honestly run sometimes Magic Coat Arceus Normal for Deoxys-Speed and Shuckle, but I like this version more.

I don't consider this team a meme or gimmick, because Wobbuffet helps a lot preventing HO fall down to bulky stuff, and works perfectly Well played the Wobbuffet.
Replays:
In proccess

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Spore
- Perish Song
- Stealth Rock

Dugtrio @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Memento

Lunala @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 148 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Naive Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Precipice Blades
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake

This is another build, Smeargle Perish Song is cool, destroys Xerneas Z Ingrain and more stuff, with the common Sticky Web and Spore, Paired with Scarf Dugtrio to kill Deoxys-Attack, Gengar Mega and weak stuff, Memento Scarf also helps to Stop Geomancy Power boost which its pretty cool and helpful!, I Added Lunala Ghostium Z as a nuke on this HO, this is a big threat under Sticky Web because there are only few checks that stop Lunala, Groudon Primal Eruption to KO everything, and Solarbeam for Arceus-Water, Xerneas is a Yveltal / Arceus Dark check and a late game sweeper, can be used Focus Blast and Hidden Power Fire, and Tyranitar Mega is a choice I really liked, It is really useful on this Generation due to Dragon Dance boost, Using Adamant Nature can KO most of the threats in the metagame, like Lunala, Mewtwo Y, Solgaleo, Yveltal, Ho-Oh, and can set up on most of them, doing an amazing job cleaning, another thing I really like from Godzilla is the SDef boost with Sand, which let him live a Judgment from Arceus Fairy at +1 in SpAtk, fun to use.

Last edited:

[Team Showcase]

Xerneas @ Fairium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Ingrain
- Rest
- Moonblast

Arceus-Poison @ Toxic Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 SpD / 124 Spe
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Psych Up
- Recover
- Earth Power

Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpD / 96 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Lava Plume

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Defog

This is a generic balance team meant do well in games where you don't know you're match up, it has ways of beating pretty much everything but very few math-ups where you strait up wins. This is the team that I made when I just got back into Pokemon with about a month ago. It has Zeomancy xern since it acts a both a very good set-up win condition as well as a defensive Xerneas for yveltal, salamence, and ray. It uses Poisonceus as a xern check that is good against random special attackers with good coverage for things like mega luke and P-don. Yveltal was added to cover poisonceus's weaknesses as well as check E-killer and other physical attackers. Groudon gives me rocks, something to kill fero, check ogre and soft-check ho-oh. He also gives me an electric and burn immunity. Kyogre is there as a wall breaker, some teams don't have checks outside P-don and if you force in P-don you can go gira to defog. Giratina rounds off the team by providing defog support, a P-don and luke switch in, priority, phasing, and a second ground immunity. Overall this a a great team for laddering, room tours, new players etc.

[Team Showcase]

**Some cool team name that I haven't thought of yet**

This is a meme standard Hyper Offense team I made around Lead Excadrill and SubKiller Arceus. The purpose Substitute Ekiller is so that it can setup on Celesteela and Zygarde sets that lack Thousand Arrows. Scarf Lunala lets me outspeed and check threats like Mega Lucario, Mega Gengar, and Arceus-Ghost. Next up, I needed a way to check Dark-types (since they are everywhere) so I added Zeomancy Xerneas to the team. Usually, you're using Ingrain on this but I wanted to give it Sleep Talk so that I can hit Yveltal while in Sleep. Mega Salamence and Dual Dance Primal Groudon share common threats, so they are able to support each other's sweep! The team is pretty simple and easy to use, give it a go!

Here's the importable:​
Rust (Arceus) @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Polish (Xerneas) @ Fairium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 12 SpD / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Moonblast

Twilight (Lunala) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Landwalker (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
EVs: 132 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Noblemence (Salamence) (M) @ Salamencite
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Roost
- Facade

Boren (Excadrill) (F) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock

Here's a replay showcasing SubKiller. Its a bit haxy at the start but shows how threatening the set can be. I'll add another one once I get a few more games.

Just FYI your Arceus can set up on thousand arrows Zygarde: 0 Atk Zygarde-Complete Thousand Arrows vs. 176 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 84-99 (19.7 - 23.2%) -- possible 5HKO

걸 Team Showcase

······

Explanation

······

From the little that I have been playing SM Ubers this is perhaps the most serious team for now or that best result is giving me. As you can see, it is based on one of my favorite pokémon, Kyurem-White. I took the idea once tired of other versions. This time I take it with Icium Z. The advantage that gives me this is that I do not remain blocked in a single movement and can attack my taste. Another thing is that by reserving the Move Z I can eliminate threats like Xerox and PDon if it is an offensive version. It has a very high base SpA. I confess that before Mawile-Mega was Magearna, but for my taste was very passive although it was safer to disassemble to Xerneas or enter Yveltal if it does not have Heat Wave. But since the change I notice that I'm a better point. The set is different with things like Foul Play giving up Sucker, since it usually does a 39-40% to PDon and there is a lot of spam Tapu Lele + Deoxys-A / MMewtwo-Y, but it all depends. Play Rough for the dragons of the tier and the Iron Head for other fairies. The Fire Fang is not to be forced to change vs Iron, Scizor or Celesteela. But rather it is thought for the first two, that receive double damage. Ho-Oh basically because it perfectly covers my mega. I also needed another effective thing to control Geoxern or ZGeo. WaterCeus to support the team and especially my Ho-Oh, without his help could not always leave and Regenerator is not enough. My PDon is similar to the forum but I used Toxic to better pressure the opponent, it was a good decision for now. So it's a little easier to force SR. Finishing is only my Lunala Specs that unlike its Scarf version this has it easier to open holes vs stall or well balanced. It depends on the match up.

Importable

https://pastebin.com/vuucmaEJ

Last edited:

ckw

Tired
Just FYI your Arceus can set up on thousand arrows Zygarde: 0 Atk Zygarde-Complete Thousand Arrows vs. 176 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 84-99 (19.7 - 23.2%) -- possible 5HKO
Yesh, your correct, I just prefer not getting phazed out/paralysed by Glare. This set was used to combat such Pokemon and other stsll mons that use Toxic/Willo to check Ekiller

[Team Showcase]

hey, miyo here. Wanted to dump somethings I built this night. thanks CKW Mysterious M My Thunder for ideas, critics, and testing.
v1
v2
v3
v4
v5
(click for the import)

Boombayah ~ Playing With Fire ~ Stay ~ Whistle ~ Lifted ~ Hello Bitches
idk if i should explain because everything is kinda clear. Koko pivots and threaten Ho-Oh, Yveltal, and Primal Kyogre, as well as anti lead a plenty of things and being able to ease things against fat builds with Taunt and Nature Madness. For the second slot I was looking for something that could beat most of the Ground-types, and since Primal Kyogre is shit without RestTalk so i did go for Arceus-Ground, because it does a good job (ig) against Zygod/Pdon and in general. Lucario wallbreaks and is rly good with Koko imo. Pdon sr + xern check + cripples with toxic. Specs Yveltal ""lures"" Magearna and wallbreaks / pivot. Ban Geomancy because it is too good.
- Exiline
v2: Cloyster over Arceus-Ground because HO shit, and 1v1 most of the grounds and Spikes.
v3: Kyurem-W because it wallbreaks over Yveltal, Yveltal Scarf because i felt i need speed control, especially for Lunala Scarf
v4: No answer to other offensive teams so mm told me to make the build more "balanced", so i went for waterceus and defensive yveltal, i think salamence fits better in this kind of build, u can go facade if u hate defensive ho-oh.
v5: im super weak to zgeo ingrain so magearna.

Feel free to steal it and adress comments to improve this, ik the 3 first versions are shit but why not. Drop a like because charity, i need to improve my posts/likes ratio because C&C fucked' it. (im doing analysis to improve bad ppl ya know.)

Last edited:
[Rate My Team]

Random Psyspam teams I was experimenting with.

---

Tapu Lele / Deoxys-A / Yveltal / P-Groudon / M-Salamence / Excadrill

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Psychic

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 168 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Roost

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
Pretty textbook Deo-Lele. Excadrill sets hazards and spins. Salamence ensures I'm not slaughtered by RPDon. I prefer offensive Groudon sets (I hate having to use it for Stealth Rock), so I use my own RPDon, which also gets me the momentum against enemy special walls.

Team is weak to the usual stuff that Psyspam is weak to, like Solgaleo, M-Sableye Stall, and Muk Balance. I could put Facade on Mence to help with Sableye, but then I get weaker against Solgaleo (which seems more common anyways).

---

Tapu Lele / Mewtwo-Y / Yveltal / P-Groudon / Arceus-Ground / Xerneas

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Roar
- Lava Plume

Arceus-Ground @ Groundium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Magic Coat

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Thunder
A more experimental Psyspam team. Mewtwo-Y is my Psyspam abuser, which means I can't use Mence like people usually do. I use Groundceus to condense a sweeper, a P-Groudon check, a Solgaleo check, and an anti-lead into one role, and it seems to work fairly well. P-Groudon sets up Stealth Rock and phazes.

The last slot constantly shifts. First it was GeoXern, then it was Scarf Lunala, and then I settled on ScarfXern. I need something to stop Darkceus and Yveltal from shitting on me, and this fits the bill.

---

When you rate, please remember that Lele / Psyspam Abuser / Groudon are mandatory.

Last edited:
[Team Showcase]

Xerneas @ Expert Belt
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Close Combat

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 136 HP / 44 Atk / 216 SpD / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Tail

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Gunk Shot

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Protect
- Heavy Slam

EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Facade
- Double-Edge
- Roost

so I built this team around ebelt xerneas because I got tired of stall and generally getting walled by stuff like ho-oh and ferrothorn, as I'd have to waste Power Herb to get any meaningful damage on them with Xerneas. I'm also a big believer of degenerate Xerneas sets, since it's fun to use something that's not the standard you see in literally every game. Xerneas set is pretty self-explanatory, and hits many of its common switchins, such as Ho-oh, Ferrothorn, and the blobs. Groundceus is there to deal with pdon and act as a potential wincon, especially if xern can lure ferrothorn/celesteela, and the speed evs are to ensure Mega Lucario doesn't just go ham. Pdon provides rocks and dtail over roar because Xerneas doesn't mean the end of the world if pdon dies and a reliable way to punish tina and phaze Zygarde is nice. Muk traps annoying ghost-types, especially Mega Gengar which just ruins Xerneas' day. Celesteela and mence provide the defensive backbone of the team with mence eved to be able to deal with Ho-oh; mence has defog to avoid the second most unskilled strat in the game, hazard stack, from ending hopes and dreams. Intimidate also makes it easier for celesteela to tank hits.

notable achievements:
smacked steve in upl
would've beat dsmp except got lucked

byulharang

formerly Holy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
[Team Showcase]
Geoman-see you later

Lunala @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock

Xerneas @ Fairium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Rest
- Moonblast
- Ingrain

Arceus (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Refresh

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Icicle Spear
- Rapid Spin

Solgaleo @ Life Orb
Ability: Full Metal Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Toxic
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz

I made this offense team a while back and it has been doing pretty well against many mu's. I usually always lead with cloyster as it is personally my favorite lead and it can get the job done, rather be it setting up some spikes or weakening the opposing mon. I added the solgaleo in the back because it's a great xern check as well as being able to toxic the pdon, ho-oh and zygarde on the switchin. You can never go wrong with adding a pdon, as I added it so the team doesnt completely get rained on by kyogre, as a stealth rocker, and helps with mons like luke and ferro. Xerneas is a great mon and when it sets up it has very few switch ins and checks aswell as helping the team with dark spam. Another great quality about this set is having rest with ingrain allowing it to not get phased out or getting worn down by toxic/burn. Lunala is my revenge killer, also being able to help with ekiller , the mewtwos, giratina, the deoxys forms and revenge killing almost the whole tier. The main wincon of the team is arceus-ground because once you get it out safely it can easily get rid of key threats such as pdon, ho-oh, yveltal, and being a great late game cleaner. I chose refresh over recover because its a nice willo/toxic bait against stuff like arceus - water and is good for bluffs.
Well thats pretty much the team. I have beat every archetype with this and it has proven to be a reliable team for me.
Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Focus Blast
- Moonblast
- Psyshock

I switch up my xerneas sets from time to time and this xerneas set helps with a few mu's a little better.

s/o aGroove theSix Goblin for the help :]]

Last edited:
[Team Showcase]

hey, miyo here. blabla couldn't sleep so i built this at 5am blabla couldn't sleep again so i am posting this rn. ty to KyogreF4N n' Acacia for helping and ideas.

So today's mon is Marshadow, it is gettin' released soon so i wanted to experiment something with it. Literally a better mluke without wasting your mega stone slot; with the ability of rk'ing Lunala/Gengar/Deo-A, and soft checking zgeoxern (u need to hard on the zgeo though) and having few safe switches that doesn't get 2HKO'd: fairyceus toxapex, skarm if no LO/band, fat supportceus if no band/zmove, defensive ho-oh if no stone edge/sr, zygod if no hp ice, full def msab (lol this sucks but w/e) and buzzwole (memes).
Marshadow @ Life Orb / Marshadium Z / Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature / Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Stone Edge / Pursuit / Substitute

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Pursuit / Ice Punch / Stone Edge / Toxic

This is based on Dice/Hack's sample, i think most of the sets are self explanatory. Cloyster is the best suicide lead imo and Marshadow is pretty much spammable with Spikes and Stealth Rock, HP Ice helps for Zygarde-C / Megamence. Chople Arceus, Scarf Xerneas and LO Yveltal is the best "core" i found to counterplay Marshadow in HO, you need to predict and pivot thoroughly too. SD + SR pdon is needed to set SR and pressure fat balanced/stalls/supportceus, as Ho-Oh is really annoying to play without it.

As usual feel free to steal it and try it against friends, and share your thoughts and your replays. Stay tuned, more comin' teams soon. (only if u drop a like obv.)

(also metagame discussion is ded so im posting here.)​

Last edited:
[Team Showcase]

There is not much that mentions, offensive team based on Arceus Power Herb + Shadow Force. It can be a good answer for Lugia or GhostCeus. With the idea in my head it only took me 5 minutes to finish it. It is a very standard team that normally works well. I've tried it a bit and it has good match ups as it presses a lot since the whole component / set deals with offensive pokémon. The scarf in Yveltal was a quick and effective idea, as it surpasses anything. Threats like RP PDon or MMewtwo-Y. In sticky or Tapu lele + Deoxys spam I usually have better match up. The combination with Specs Xerneas is very good, that's why I added Uturn as well. PKyogre CM + 3 attacks gives me a balance against balanced teams, being max speed very few people are prepared for it and can open holes. MGengar so that opposing Xerneas do not hurt me so much, like my PDon, which is the one of life with SR. Roar over Toxic for extreme cases of GeoXern. If it is otherwise Zgeo would have more complicated but it is not easy to find the time for it. Maybe a little weak to spam status, you have to take care of that.

ckw

Tired
[RMT]
Hey guys! I decided to make a team around Mr Godzilla aka Mega Tyranitar a few days after its Mega Stone got released. The team has been doing great lately so why not share it in this thread!
Like i said, I decided to make a team n around Mega Tyranitar. The one thing it can do better than regular Tyranitar is being a Dragon Dance sweeper with Dual Stab and Earthquake coverage to deal heavy damage to Primal Groudon. Next up, I added Choice Scarf Lunala to the team for mainly Speed Control and use it as a pseudo check to EKiller Arceus. This also completes my Dark + Ghost offensive core that has great synergy! I already kind of decided that this team won't be HO so I went with Arceus - Water as my Arceus forme which lets me check Primal Groudon, Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence that might otherwise, become an issue to my team. I'm carrying Defog here to keep hazards off the field because of my next Pokemon and also to preserve Lunala's Shadow Shield. Ho-Oh was added to the team, as it can me check a number of Pokemom that could've become an issue for example Celesteela, Ferrothorn, Magearna, and Xerneas. Ho-Oh also improves the team's matchup against bulkier teams! Primal Groudon gives me a check to Primal Kyogre and Xerneas, along with an for Stealth Rock. Roar lets it phaze out threats such as Mega Salamence and Toxic is almost always helpful when dealing with Defog users. To end the team off, I added Z-Geomancy Xerneas to the team. I think this is pick is more about preference since Specs could work well in this team, as Aromatherapy support is highly appreciated by the team. However, since this Xerneas carries Rest, it also gives me a status absorber!

Intially, I planned on posting this in the RMT thread but that wasn't possible due to time constraints. This thread was around and I could post my team here instead (didn't need to work on an RMT so I was to save some time =p)
Here's the importable !

ENJOY!​
Typed all this on phone ;_;

Last edited:
[RMT]
Hey guys! I decided to make a team around Mr Godzilla aka Mega Tyranitar a few days after its Mega Stone got released. The team has been doing great lately so why not share it in this thread!
Like i said, I decided to make a team n around Mega Tyranitar. The one thing it can do better than regular Tyranitar is being a Dragon Dance sweeper with Dual Stab and Earthquake coverage to deal heavy damage to Primal Groudon. Next up, I added Choice Scarf Lunala to the team for mainly Speed Control and use it as a pseudo check to EKiller Arceus. This also completes my Dark + Ghost offensive core that has great synergy! I already kind of decided that this team won't be HO so I went with Arceus - Water as my Arceus forme which lets me check Primal Groudon, Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence that might otherwise, become an issue to my team. I'm carrying Defog here to keep hazards off the field because of my next Pokemon and also to preserve Lunala's Shadow Shield. Ho-Oh was added to the team, as it can me check a number of Pokemom that could've become an issue for example Celesteela, Ferrothorn, Magearna, and Xerneas. Ho-Oh also improves the team's matchup against bulkier teams! Primal Groudon gives me a check to Primal Kyogre and Xerneas, along with an for Stealth Rock. Roar lets it phaze out threats such as Mega Salamence and Toxic is almost always helpful when dealing with Defog users. To end the team off, I added Z-Geomancy Xerneas to the team. I think this is pick is more about preference since Specs could work well in this team, as Aromatherapy support is highly appreciated by the team. However, since this Xerneas carries Rest, it also gives me a status absorber!

Intially, I planned on posting this in the RMT thread but that wasn't possible due to time constraints. This thread was around and I could post my team here instead (didn't need to work on an RMT so I was to save some time =p)
Here's the importable !

ENJOY!​
Typed all this on phone ;_;
cool team, but you said you built it around mega ttar and theres a couple obvious things set-wise that need to be fixed if thats the case. mega tar wont be able to sweep since big boss is a thing and you dont have ice punch. yes your team has multiple things that force it out with ice coverage, but you don't have anything that can actually get a kill on it since its switching out of your mons with ice coverage. i'd probably use hp ice ho oh so you can lure in big boss since you're life orb anyway since having two physical attackers (ho oh + ttar) without a way to break thru zyg is a bit concerning. next i'd probably run taunt>eq on ttar so you can break thru stall with tar when groundceus is toxiced (from pdon or ho oh). then, because the team doesn't have any great status absorbs i might consider focus blast + aroma geoxern since the team would probably appreciate being able to remove burns and toxics. focus blast will also help with ferrothorn teams since tar likes it gone and if you keep z geo you pretty much lose to ferro. anyway thats the set tweaking i would do if you wanted to keep the mons the same, as it will help you deal with the meta teams a lot better right now.

Last edited:
[Team Showcase]

It may be familiar this team, with them I was top 7, that was my maximum so far in sm. The story is basic, I wanted to base something on DarkCeus, it had to be effective vs stall among others. In the original you can see the Whirpool + Perish version, but I have changed it to CM Refresh as it suits me better. It is more direct. All this taking advantage of Defog in Giratina, which is my PDon check and threats like GroundCeus or Arceus, that with WoW I do not suffer as much to them. The problem is if Sub is carried in some by status issue. My chosen mega (Mewtwo-Y) allows me to eliminate one of the dominant, like Gengar, which can be dangerous even if it carries a DarkCeus. Also to the new Marshadow, but you have to take care of that priority Shadow Sneak. Although all this was before its departure and use. PDon with Toxic on Roar because I have Magearna and for pressure on passive pokemon. It acts as a check of sherries too. My Xerneas specs to hit better and the opponent fits worse the damage received. It ensures me good match up vs sticky or offensive teams. There is already RMT of this but I wanted to share it here.

https://pastebin.com/QCivfxSE

Like all, I could not resist and I had to mount on the basis of the new Marshadow, which as expected now is Uber. Well, the idea was the core with Lopunny, my kid haha. Taking advantage of that also recently can be used. I have tried this team enough to know that it usually has good match up vs Balanced or the famous Ditto Stall among others. Against other stalls my plan in principle is to look for burns / Toxic and press, but not always results. With that help the couple Marsh + Lop does the rest. This set is one of the most interesting and maybe better next to the LO. The Rock Tomb may be a bit quirky, but I was thinking about Ho-Oh, which looks pretty on the balanced ones. Aside from slowing down the opponent. Marshadium Z with 190 power to eliminate pokemon very defensive and thus everything is simpler. Magearna in this team is the best, I think it was very successful apart from having well covered Xerneas. With VoltSwitch, it usually creates a lot of pressure on the rival to change between Marsh or Lop, it depends. Ho-Oh was for threats like Lunala, which would otherwise keep me alive. PDon is the same as the previous one, I love it is simple. But it all depends on how the team is, but I usually abuse this one. The WaterCeus Defog for Kyogre check the PDon. The set of all life.

https://pastebin.com/ADDB5dys

Status spam + Reflect Type Gengar. The bad news is that mandatory Sludge Bomb with 90 power over Sludge Wave. The good thing is that it is a 30% poison, but that little difference can be wrong sometimes. But that was the idea, I wanted something based on this peculiar set and that its Hex was used to the maximum. Absolutely the whole team has different types of status. This always comes in handy if you play against balanced teams. Offensive Vs I must be careful with a possible Z Geo Shards and more if you have Focus Blast, otherwise Ferrothorn is a good answer. It is strange that at first sight it seems that the threat is covered but still it is always dangerous. That's why I carry this Roar in PDon. Ferrothorn other than I added by Kyogre, I am not to have a single answer before him. It is from the few times that both primals are appreciated together, but here I found it necessary since it has Toxic besides keeping on alert GroundCeus for example. Honestly it looks solid, but against offensive versions of Arceus does not show much resistance so I must go with caution always.

https://pastebin.com/zQgP2vR2

I'm not passionate about playing very offensive, but this team shows up like this. The idea was born when it occurred to me to give Shaymin-S a chance, it seems to me a good Pokémon. I take it with Normalium Z + Growth that allows me to increase SpA +2. This would take more advantage of the potential although I depend a lot on it and it is not always easy to find the moment. But honestly against passive teams may have options. Deoxys-S is probably the most viable with Excadrill for others to press. PDon is Rock Polish with maximum attack. Formerly SD was in place of Stone, but it is somewhat weak to Ho-Oh for example. Ice Beam SteelCeus for the dragons of the tier, especially ZygardeC or MMence, of the dominant megas. Gengar your set Taunt + double stab because I need to catch and press as much as possible and stay SR + Spikes if possible. One option that can be tested is Lucario by Gengar and change the type of Arceus to ghost. This way you have better spin block. Yveltal Scarf for those Lunala, double dance Pdon or Marshadow himself.

https://pastebin.com/ssTH8Ki8

Last edited:

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion
I wanted to make a post here, and some people have been asking for this team and it seems appropriate that I would post on this team.
[Team Showcase]

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Grass Knot

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Judgment
- Recover
- Fire Blast

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 112 Atk / 144 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

EVs: 248 Def / 188 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

So this team is something that I have been using lately in Seasonal and Open and just in general and it starts with in my opinion one of the most solid defensive cores - Mega Venusaur + Arceus-Rock. While at first this may seem like a meme or jank, it actually works very well in practice, as Primal Groudon is pretty much the only mon that can threaten both mons offensively. Fire Blast is chosen on Arceus since Fire/Rock coverage is actually fantastic in Ubers. Venu is running the standard set, or at least what should be considered standard set. Scarf Xern helps vs. Marshadow and it can almost singlehandedly destroy HO. Primal Kyogre is added to deal with Mixed RP Don, and overall to deal with Balance and BO, and in my opinion is one of the best mons as the current meta is extremely favorable for it. SubSD JollyDon is chosen in the next slot to pressure mons like Celesteela and Ferro as well as Magearna and Primal Kyogre, just abusing mons that rely status to touch PDon, and Gira is chosen as last slot for obligatory bulky offense Defogger and a check to offensive Pdon. 72 speed allows it to outspeed 0 speed Zygarde pre transformation. This team can struggle a bit with Mega Gengar, especially if it catches Primal Kyogre or you play Pdon recklessly. Overall one of my favorite teams to use and I hope you enjoy using it too!

byulharang

formerly Holy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
[Rate My team]
I was bored and decided to finally make a Goth team and created this. The team looks kind of ugly at first but I've actually been having some decent success with it. I started building w/ a Goth set made (p sure) by zf or I got it from a post of his and it handles stuff that can be annoying to the team such as Arc Water, Ferro, Chansey and Arc Ground. Then I added Marsh because Marsh is just so good atm and has huge offensive pressure. I went with Lando-T because I think its a p slept on mon in ubers as it can force out a handful of physical attackers and can also be a Pdon/Ho-oh switch-in. At this point the team looks really weak to Yveltal/Lunala/Marshadow so I added Fairy Arceus to deal with them. I gave it psych up and these evs so it could beat Geo Xern (unless crit :[) if its close to full health and not inflicted with a status. Pdon and Marsh's priority can work as a backup plan if Fairy Arc fails you. You can also use either earth power or defog, earth power allows Fairy Arc to sweep easier if you catch a Xerns stat boosts and defog because hazards can be a problem. I threw Ygod on the team because it hits hard and helps with speed control a bit. For the last spot I had a specs genesect with boltbeam, flamethrower and hp ground but the team gets completely fucked by Kyogre and Genesect isnt the best mon so I added Pdon which is never a bad option. Toxic helps widdle bulkier mons down and dtail for phasing. Thats p much the team its pretty fun to use and would b cool getting some feedback on it.
s/o pack for proof reading
Gothitelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psyshock
- Charm
- Calm Mind
- Rest

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psych Up
- Judgment
- Defog / Earth Power
- Recover

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Argues-Dark is super underrated. It's one of the best stall breakers around atm, as it can one shot Lugia and Giratina - it's also a solid late game win con in it's own right. It's the classic set it's been running since BW - Calm Mind gives me the power and bulk needed to sweep, Judgment is a strong STAB that nothing's immune to, Recover keeps Arceus healthy while Refresh cures its status. Next up, I needed a wallbreaker, and landed on CM Lunala. A +1 Never Ending Nightmare will blow anything that doesn't resist it to bits. Focus Blast hits the Dark and Normal types that resist Moongeist Beam - that move's Mold Breaker effect also lets it smash through Unaware Clefable. Psyshock 2HKOes Ho-Oh and Blissey at +1 (I think, don't have the calcs for the latter). Fighting types also give Arceus a hard time. Salamence can check them, and is a great sweeper in its own right. Dragon Dance lets it outrun Pheromosa at +1, Double-Edge hits really hard with Aerilate, Facade lets you muscle through burn spreaders. You could also run Earthquake in that slot, if you want to hit Dialga and Zekrom. Xerneas can also check Fighting-types, and is a nice revenge killer in general. Moon Blast with Fairy Aura hits extremely hard. Focus Blast hits Steel-types; Thunder hits Ho-Oh; Grass Knot hits both Groudon and Kyogre hard. Next up is probably the weak link of my team, but I needed a Defogger and didn't have many other options.

Threats: Xerneas blows through this team once Groudon's gone. Same with Fairy Arceus. Rock Polish Groudon is a problem once Giratina's been weakened - even then, it can win if it's running Dragon Claw / Pulse.

Would appreciate some feedback on this team, as Ubers isn't my strongest tier.

Arceus @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Refresh

Lunala @ Ghostium Z / Psychium Z
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock / Hypnosis

EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Facade / Earthquake
- Roost

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature / Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume / Fire Punch
- Roar / Toxic / Thunder Wave

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force
- Shadow Sneak

kilometerman

Banned deucer.

Argues-Dark is super underrated. It's one of the best stall breakers around atm, as it can one shot Lugia and Giratina - it's also a solid late game win con in it's own right. It's the classic set it's been running since BW - Calm Mind gives me the power and bulk needed to sweep, Judgment is a strong STAB that nothing's immune to, Recover keeps Arceus healthy while Refresh cures its status. Next up, I needed a wallbreaker, and landed on CM Lunala. A +1 Never Ending Nightmare will blow anything that doesn't resist it to bits. Focus Blast hits the Dark and Normal types that resist Moongeist Beam - that move's Mold Breaker effect also lets it smash through Unaware Clefable. Psyshock 2HKOes Ho-Oh and Blissey at +1 (I think, don't have the calcs for the latter). Fighting types also give Arceus a hard time. Salamence can check them, and is a great sweeper in its own right. Dragon Dance lets it outrun Pheromosa at +1, Double-Edge hits really hard with Aerilate, Facade lets you muscle through burn spreaders. You could also run Earthquake in that slot, if you want to hit Dialga and Zekrom. Xerneas can also check Fighting-types, and is a nice revenge killer in general. Moon Blast with Fairy Aura hits extremely hard. Focus Blast hits Steel-types; Thunder hits Ho-Oh; Grass Knot hits both Groudon and Kyogre hard. Next up is probably the weak link of my team, but I needed a Defogger and didn't have many other options.

Threats: Xerneas blows through this team once Groudon's gone. Same with Fairy Arceus. Rock Polish Groudon is a problem once Giratina's been weakened - even then, it can win if it's running Dragon Claw / Pulse.

Would appreciate some feedback on this team, as Ubers isn't my strongest tier.

Arceus @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Refresh

Lunala @ Ghostium Z / Psychium Z
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock / Hypnosis

EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Facade / Earthquake
- Roost

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature / Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume / Fire Punch
- Roar / Toxic / Thunder Wave

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force
- Shadow Sneak
You're right, Groudon alone can't stop Xern. Maybe try replacing Lunala with Marshadow? Pblades + Shadow Sneak kills non-bulky Xern variants and Lunala isn't that great of a mon anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)