SM Ubers Group Play Tournament I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Ubers Group Play Tournament I
Rules

• Games will be in the SM Ubers tier.
  • Standard Tournament Rules.
  • Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown.
  • Simple best of 3 games single elimination from here on out
  • Save replays.

Dancii vs. ZoroDark
Krauersaut vs. Sugarcult
Megazard vs. Frania
Gastrik vs. Dundies
Sharp Ladder UU vs. Exiline
Marshall.Law vs. Asim12
PD vs. The Trap God
FLCL vs. Flares.
Hamhamhamham vs. Capt. KnightWalker
Kingler12345 vs. Camilas
MetalGro$$ vs. blazenix
Hugo Barrington vs. (p2 vs. zf)

Deadline extension: 24 hours from this post
DEADLINE: 27th April 23:59 GMT+2 (6pm edt)

I never managed to get a straight answer from Huston if he wanted me to continue hosting this, so until I find out, I will be posting the rounds...

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won with help from a big crit vs some stall i wasn't breaking, mb

Reactions: ckw

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Opponent said that he's willing to play at anytime from Monday onwards, reporting a second VM as another reminder.

E: Scheduled to play at 8 pm GMT+3, Wednesday.

Last edited:

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's 9pm now, waited for 1 hour and still no sign of opponent's presence. This match has been delayed long enough :(
Sorry, but I'm calling activity.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I did end up getting a request from Huston that I should continue to host this, so just a heads-up on that.

Incomplete matches:
Sharp Ladder UU vs. Exiline: Have a time scheduled for today. You get a 24 hour extension to get this game done.

PD vs. The Trap God: The only apparent contact these two players have had is this VM that Trap God posted yesterday. Being inactive for the entire round and only asking on the day of deadline does not grant you an activity win, and it's unlikely with the current levels of activity shown that an extension would get the game done so the match will be coinflipped. Same rules as last time, if this post's ID ends with an even number, PD advances.

edit: Post ID is 7333779, The Trap God wins the coinflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)