1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Small suggestion for VGC forum

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by PkmRngrBrad, Jul 28, 2012.

1. PkmRngrBrad

PkmRngrBrad

Hi all,

Super new, and not 100% sure if I am going about this right,
    But being newer to Smogon, each day I am finding another useful thread/link/ ect. Finally found the RMT thread in the Competitive grouping, which has a VGC sub-thread. I just think a sticky or a link to it easily from the Pokemon organized Play > VGC forum would make it more accessible to people less familiar with this site, like myself.

Well, that is it, other than that, I can not find a single thing here to whine or bitch about. Everyone I have spoken with so far has been helpful, knowledgeable and extremely patient!
  2. Jellicent

Jellicent ~the spirit who loves spirits~
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

Welcome to Smogon! None of the forums as of now link to the RMT forum to my knowledge (instead, it's a forum you should find on your own after you've built a competitively viable team). That said, most of the SQSA threads could probably link back to RMT (and maybe even tutors) to help out newer users. Personally, I like this idea ^.^

Unrelated, somewhat, but when clicking on VGC's SQSA, I noticed that the link to "this thread" is a dead link. That should probably be fixed up X_X

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)