1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Small suggestion for VGC forum

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by PkmRngrBrad, Jul 28, 2012.

1. PkmRngrBrad

PkmRngrBrad

Hi all,

Super new, and not 100% sure if I am going about this right,
    But being newer to Smogon, each day I am finding another useful thread/link/ ect. Finally found the RMT thread in the Competitive grouping, which has a VGC sub-thread. I just think a sticky or a link to it easily from the Pokemon organized Play > VGC forum would make it more accessible to people less familiar with this site, like myself.

Well, that is it, other than that, I can not find a single thing here to whine or bitch about. Everyone I have spoken with so far has been helpful, knowledgeable and extremely patient!
  2. Jellicent

Jellicent
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

Welcome to Smogon! None of the forums as of now link to the RMT forum to my knowledge (instead, it's a forum you should find on your own after you've built a competitively viable team). That said, most of the SQSA threads could probably link back to RMT (and maybe even tutors) to help out newer users. Personally, I like this idea ^.^

Unrelated, somewhat, but when clicking on VGC's SQSA, I noticed that the link to "this thread" is a dead link. That should probably be fixed up X_X

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)