Small trading thread for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just creating this trading thread to hopefully gain some new friends as well as a few pokemon in the process, feel free to post anything you have to trade as well as anything you are looking to get.
None of my personal pokemon under my trainer id were obtained using hacks/cheats/etc (as the number of shines I have proves that lol)

Without further a due, here are the pokemon i have up for trade as is, I will be adding more later as well as my friends codes for both Black and Black 2 once i finish posting everything :) Note- I only have one of each pokemon.

Pokemon on Black2~

#6 Charizard [Relaxed]
IVs: 19 / 23, 24 / 17, 18 / 22 / 31 / 23, 24
level 66
OT: t0ad!
Id no. 35749

#444 Gabite [Adamant]
IVs: 7, 8 / 20, 21, 22 / 25 / 18, 19 / 17, 18 / 5, 6, 7
level 45
OT: Orihime (me for future reference)
ID no. 61186

#123 Scyther [Mild]
IVs: 0 - 31 / 0 - 31 / 0 - 31 / 31 / 0 - 31 / 0 - 31
lv1
OT: Me

#7 Squirtle [Modest]
IVs: 30 / 0 - 3 / 0 - 30 / 0 - 30 / 0 - 30 / 0 - 13
lv1
Ot: Me
(I can breed more of any nature, just ask)

#598 Ferrothorn [Adamant]
IVs: 29 / 2 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31
Level 100
OT: Monica
Id no. 44048 (this pokemon has some ev training but i cant tell exactly how much)

Black 2 FC - 2065-7037-8245

Pokemon off of Black Version most of these pokemon will probably be trasnfered to black 2 before trading them, im just posting what they reside on currently for reference later. :)

#244 Entei [Adamant]
IVs: 0 - 3 / 0 - 3 / 10 - 13 / 29 / 17, 18, 19 / 0 - 3
lv 30
OT: Win2011 (from the hg/ss event)
Id no. 02141

#243 Raikou [Rash]
IVs: 31 / 7, 8, 9 / 7, 8, 9 / 4, 5, 6 / 17 - 23 / 24, 25, 26
lv 31
OT: win2011
Id no. 02071
(I also have the Suicune from the event, however I want to keep one of the 3 dogs, so currently it is Suicune, however if you would like it just ask, I'll post its Ivs and then pull one of the other dogs)

#494 Victini [Naive]
IVs: 14, 15 / 2, 3 / 29 / 28, 29 / 6, 7 / 12, 13
Lv50
OT: Movie14 (event)
Id no. 12031

Iv calculator won't work for it, from Pokemon Colosseum
Lv50
OT: Aaaa
Id no. 19294

#488 Cresselia [Lax]
IVs: 6, 7 / 26 / 4, 5 / 24, 25 / 26 / 24, 25
OT Lan (my platinum)
Id no. 09353

(all of these are being moved to pokemon black2 later today oncei find my other ds)

Pokemon im looking for
Not much really, just a few for the team I am currently working on, I'd like them clean if possible because i have no access to ev removing berries, i could care less about their IVs, just want them for my enjoyment

Relaxed Natured
(anything below this point doesn't need to be shiny but i would like them to be if possible xD)

Sassy natured

Brave Natured

Brave Natured with sturdy ability

Hello. Your Shiny Arceus is most definately a hack. There is no way to obtain a legal one, please remove it as quickly as possible.

Alright, thanks :)
I would still like to get rid of it though if that's possible xD i detest seeing it in my pc haha

Everyone feel free to post, I will be updating this as i go through my other games and finding pokemon I have no use for or find out they have good Ivs :)

Release your arceus and problem solved. So too easy to get another one these days anyways.
True but haha, might end up doing it just waiting to see if someone really wants one, prob gonna gift it away eventually. (if that's allowed, still new to the forums Dx)

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Believe me, nobody here will desireably want that unless they want to get you into trouble. Just my 2 cents bit of further advise on this.

Hey I'm looking for a timid Gengar with counter and 30-31 ivs in, at least, speed and sp. attack... Also Sonofmay, do you still have that arceus you were offering?.. I really want one for my pokedex...

Hey I'm looking for a timid Gengar with counter and 30-31 ivs in, at least, speed and sp. attack... Also Sonofmay, do you still have that arceus you were offering?.. I really want one for my pokedex...
I do not, I gave it to one of my friends when she came over earlier after she got off work.
and I have a gengar but I don't think it is timid natured I will have to go look.
Edit: I no longer have the Gengar sorry, one of my friends has it and he lost the charger to his 3DS so i won't be able to get it back any time soon, I would go try to find one but im still in the middle of breeding a ferroseed army trying to get a shiny :(

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This guy hasn't been on since February, so I'm going to close this thread. OP, if/when you come back, feel free to message me or another mod to reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)