Official Smash Bros Tournaments for 3DS/Wii U (UPDATED 04/09/2015)

The tournament has now begun, please find and contact your opponent. Here are the brackets: http://challonge.com/legendswordsmogon3ds
http://challonge.com/legendswordsmogonwiiu

dont forget to read the rules on arranging a match. If you cant find your opponent on smogon, look on ps in the smash bros room for them. If you are unable to contact your opponent after 3 days, let me know asap!
when you have had your match, post your scores here and I will update the brackets, best of luck to you all!!

how am I supposed to find my opponent if he doesnt have a forum account...
he's never in the smash bros chatroom also

how am I supposed to find my opponent if he doesnt have a forum account...
he's never in the smash bros chatroom also
If you are unable to make contact with him in the next 3 days, he will be auto DQ. But as far as im aware, hes quite an active user in the smash room.

none of my opponents are online, I have even contected the one i could find on this forum. And I'm sure I'm one of the most active members

none of my opponents are online, I have even contected the one i could find on this forum. And I'm sure I'm one of the most active members
Me and the staff will keep watch of the smash room, if we find that no one is arranging matches with their opponents, they will be DQ.

Me and the staff will keep watch of the smash room, if we find that no one is arranging matches with their opponents, they will be DQ.
Was going to contact drepwnz on smogon but he's got no activity at all past reg date, time to lurk in room

edit:lost

Last edited:
according to bottt my opponent hasnt logged in since the start of the tournament so I had no means of contacting him..
so when do the DQs start

according to bottt my opponent hasnt logged in since the start of the tournament so I had no means of contacting him..
so when do the DQs start
Now, everyone post the name of your opponent below and I shall DQ them. Ill check their activity to see if they have been online etc.

Who's KingBobs? I don't see any mention of that name in this thread, and I did a /whois on the name and it doesn't even exist...?

Now, everyone post the name of your opponent below and I shall DQ them. Ill check their activity to see if they have been online etc.
Void Stunfisk. i dont know if hes been active or not, but if he has been active, then he has always been active when I'm asleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)