Energy: 31
Stats: -1 Defense
Actions: Hyponsis~Chill~Dream Eater

Agrith (Chikorita) (F)
HP: 87
Energy: 74
Stats: N/A
Actions: Look Away~Look Away~Razor Leaf

Rolf starts the round by trying to Hypnotize Agrith. Agrith the attempts to avoid Rolf's gaze, but is unable to, and falls into a deep sleep. While Agrith is busy snoozing, Rolf decides to take it easy and Chill. With Agrith's Light Screen faded, and Rolf nice and refreshed, Rolf invades Agrith's mind and assaults her with a powerful Dream Eater, regaining some of its lost health.

Look Away = [4 Energy]
Hypnosis = [6 Energy]

Chill = [+12 Energy]

Dream Eater - 10+3+(1-3)x1.5 = [10 Damage] [6 Energy] [+5 HP]

Rolf (Bronzor) (M)
HP: 15

Agrith (Chikorita) (F)
HP: 77
Energy: 70

Barnyu

Sorry for not reffing this, I didn't even realize that smash had given his orders. Let's see if we can get this over ASAP.

Rolf (Bronzor) (M)
HP: 15
Actions: Hypnosis~Chill~Dream Eater

Agrith (Chikorita) (F)
Energy: 70
Actions: Razor Leaf~Chill~Razor Leaf

Agrith attacks with another Razor Leaf, critically wounding Rolf. Rolf then puts Agrith to sleep by Hypnotizing her. Rolf takes the opportunity to Chill out, but Agrith snaps back to reality and launches another Razor Leaf, knocking Rolf out. Smash sends out Casper the Nohface to avenge his fallen comrades.

Razor Leaf - [6+3+3+(2-3)x1.5]x0.67+1x1.5 = [9 Damage] [3 Energy]
Hypnosis = [6 Energy]

Chill = [+12 Energy]

Dream Eater - Fail = [11 Energy]
Razor Leaf - [6+3+(2-3)x1.5]x0.67+1x1.5 = [7 Damage] [3 Energy]

Rolf (Bronzor) (M)
HP: 0
Energy: 26

Agrith (Chikorita) (F)
Energy: 64

smash

Casper [Nohface] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 * Attack, -1 * Special Attack)
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

HP: 100
Atk: *** (+)
Def: ***
SpA: * (-1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 10

EC: 1/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Psycho Shift
Meteor Mash
Yawn

Will-o-Wisp
Dig
Taunt

...hmmkay.... This has been going for exactly two months now, which is pretty ridiculous for a singles battle. =___= I'm pretty sure smash is over his DQ time, but everyone involved has gone over at least once... Can we just end this and call it a draw? I just want it to be done and over with please, I don't even care to win or whatever because it's just taking too damn long. So with Smash's consent, I'd like to call a draw and end this...

Ok, we have a draw in this ridiculously long battle.

2 TC: smashlloyd20, Banryu
1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC: Litwick, Shieldon, Archen, Bronzor, Chikorita, Nohface
KOC: Litwick (1), Archen (1), Bronzor (1), Chikorita (1)

I get 4 RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)