smashlloyd20 vs. EndQuote: 2v2 Singles at the Boring Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Fine. Let's make him pay the price for all-out offense!'

'Start off with another Iron Defense, then follow up with two Meteor Mashes!'

I don't know if you know this, but using the same move twice in a row costs 4 extra energy, even the third action of one round and the first action of the next round.

Casper the Nohface
HP: 87
Energy: 79
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 1
SpD: 3
Spe: 10
Other: +1 Def

Fang the Totodile
HP: 79
Energy: 74
Atk: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 43
Other: none

Sunny Day for 2 rounds

It doesn't appear that this math-up will go very fast, as Fang attacks with a Waterfall and doesn't do very much damage at all. Casper sets up more Iron Defenses, so he will take even less damage. Fang Aqua Jets at Casper, and it hardly does anything! Casper Mashes Fang with Meteors (or whatever Meteor Mash is supposed to look like), doing more damage than Casper is taking! Fang again attacks Casper like a Waterfall, really not doing as much damage as Fang would hope. Casper again hits Fang with a Meteor Mash, finishing up this round.

Casper the Nohface
HP: 74
Energy: 56
Atk: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 10
Other: +2 Def

Fang the Totodile
HP: 61
Energy: 58
Atk: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 43
Other: none

Sunny Day for 1 round

Action 1:
Fang: Waterfall: 8 - 3 + 3 + (4-3)*1.5 - (1-0)*1.75 = 7.75, rounds to 8 Damage, 9 EnergyCasper: Iron Defense: 7 Energy

Action 2:
Fang: Aqua Jet: 4 - 3 + 3 + (4-3)*1.5 - (3-0)*1.75 = 0.25, rounds to 0; 1 Damage, 2 Energy
Casper: Meteor Mash: [10 + 3 + (3-3)*1.5]*2/3 = 8.667, rounds to 9 Damage, 6 Energy

Action 3:
Fang: Waterfall: 8 - 3 + 3 + (4-3)*1.5 - (3-0)*1.75 = 4.25, rounds to 4 Damage, 5 Energy
Casper: Meteor Mash: [10 + 3 + (3-3)*1.5]*2/3 = 8.667, rounds to 9 Damage, 10 Energy

smashlloyd's actions
EndQuote's actions
I ref

It's been two days. Is that a time DQ?

EDIT: I guess I'm calling this match.
Thanks, both of you, for putting up with my n00by mistakes.
Honestly, "Make it look like you're going to use Shadow Ball"
That's worse than Thunder Armor XD

Well, I have actually seen someone say "Make it look like..." before. But anyway, here are the claims:

smashlloyd20:
I think you don't get anything, but I will edit in counters if I find out otherwise.

EndQuote:
2 TC;
Smudge the Gulpin and Fang the Totodile each get 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Fang the Totodile also gets 1 KOC.

C$FP gets 3 RC.

If you have any questions about counters, feel free to ask.

Dude. I'm pretty sure I get all the counters I would have gotten if the match had ended right there. So the usual EC, DC, MC, KOC for Lampent.

Actually, you don't, I'm afraid. I really do think that it is unfair, but I even asked on the Simple Question Simple Answer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)