Smeargle Card Project

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Queen of Spades is still available, right? If so, I'll reserve it and do Gardevoir.

oh god oh god please let me reserve the Jack of Spades and Lucario

also pretty sure it's the last card in the deck...

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Arkeis I never remember your new username (´・ω・`)

Yeah go ahead guys, but I'm gonna start freeing up more cards so be on the look out, or just VM me if you want a card and I'll open one up for you

Well, my tablet just fucked itself up big time, and I'll be off to camp for 9 days starting tomorrow. I don't see any way I can get this done within the next two weeks, and I really don't have a spare three hundred lying around to buy a replacement tablet. I'll just do the right thing and bow out. Jack of Spades is open again, if anyone wants it.

For anyone who's interested, this is as far as I got.

defno16, It's a really nice image, but the colour of the paint and Smeargles expression makes it seem like he's not using "paint", but a different substance.
Lol, sorry about that, didn't think about it that way!
I changed the saturation but if that's still not good enough, I'll probably just drop my reservation cause I don't have too much time to redo it. Sorry!

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Queen of Spades is still available, right? If so, I'll reserve it and do Gardevoir.
Sorry Arkeis, I already did Queen of Spades with Milotic, it's on the previous page. I don't know why icepick hasn't brought it on the OP yet though :P

Edit: My Crobat too. [4 of Clovers]

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ah, sorry Arkeis, I somehow missed Magistrum's card (which is amazing btw). I've fully updated the front page and kicked off some squatters so there should be no more confusion.

Hey ice, I was wondering if you could replace my Jack of Hearts with this one? Because, I'd thought I'd improve it a while back. Thanks!
Also, is there a limit to how many cards you can do? I'm curious because I don't want to be greedy (I've did 4 cards so far).

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey ice, I was wondering if you could replace my Jack of Hearts with this one? Because, I'd thought I'd improve it a while back. Thanks!
Also, is there a limit to how many cards you can do? I'm curious because I don't want to be greedy (I've did 4 cards so far).
Do as many as you can muster

So I have the basic format of my 2 of Diamonds done, but don't have the numeral in there yet. The diamond is pretty clear, I think. (Let me know if I should make it more clear.) Since it's unnumbered as of yet, I can change it pretty easily if others want the 2.

PSEUDO-EDIT: Whoops, 4 of diamonds is open and I have four dragons. Mind if I swap to that one?

Whoa these are all amazing... So far my favorites are the Queen of Spades Milotic, the King of Spades Honchkrow, the 2 of clubs Ambipom and the Queen of Hearts Lilligant, they really stand out! @_@

Here is the right size as the other one was the wrong size. I'm not really sure how to make it 50% and the image is a bit pixelated so I don't mind if you don't use it lol

OK, assuming they're still available, I'd like to reserve the Ace of Clubs and Giratina (well, its Origin Forme, at least.)

Edit: Meant Ace, not King.

Well, I can't help but feel that mine looks a little crappy next to some of the cards in this thread but still it was fun. Here is the Ace of Clubs, starring Giratina-Origin.

I don't know how to spoiler in this, so massive image ahoy!

I'd like to attempt 7 of Diamonds. Sounds like a good way to do something.
I'm currently making a Bisharp draft, so dibs on him please.

EDIT: Due to lack of experience and skill, I've decided to make a Solosis for this card instead. I've gotten the lineart pretty much down, and I'll post a draft soon.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'll do 4 of Spades with Politoed. Is that ok?

EDIT: actually I just realized that Politoed's hands are shaped like clubs. I'll do 9 of Clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)