Smeargle Studio's First Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Oh god I'll have nightmares about Wobbufetish. Every time I watch the anime now I'll think "TR have a blue chode with 4 small testicles and one long black pube. Ew"

I accidentally posted mine to the little-known image host I normally use, but I PMed it on time. Does this make me on the naughty or nice list?

...That being said, the Wobbuffet picture fails hard.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just to clarify, you CAN still send in your SS (and I sincerely hope that you guys do), but your avvys and cts may not be changed until I specify when, unless there's a REALLY good reason.

oh cyzir you cad

Glad I got mine in. :B and the ones shown so far are both amusing and, in the case of the Wobbuffet one, the stuff of my nightmares. So, what, it's not okay to REQUEST that sort of thing, but it's okay to DRAW it?

but now I am in a festive mood so I shall go draw more. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I am correct, I am the only art badge naughty person . . . this means I have the biggest avatar, and therefore the biggest hunk of coal. Suck on that :B

BTW whoever made my request I actually did send it in yesterday, so expect to see the pic.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
HOHOHO! TODAY IS DAY TWO! TODAY WE HAVE ANOTHER TWO GIFTS TO SHOW OFF:

"Pichu and Shaymin riding on Kyogre"

To: UltimateKirbyFan
From Makiri

and:

"A shiny Genosect using Giga Drill Break"

To: Mektar

As always, stay tuned for tomorrow's Secret Santa reveal! Who knows who got what~

I love Genosect. When I get one, I will name him Geno and model him after SMRPG. He will be awesome, like the one in that picture. +)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
My limited skills were put to the test, I hope you enjoy it UltimateKirbyFan!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
HOHOHO! SANTA'S SEES EVERYONE HAS BEEN A GOOD BOY AND/OR GIRL TODAY SO HE BROUGHT 3 PICS THIS TIME!

"try to make an image with a pokemon where you use optical illusion or make the image so that there are alot of pokemon (preferably the same pokemon) in the image but they are difficult to find."

To: Noobiess

"a Cyndaquil"

To: wickdaggler

AND:

"an Articuno"

To: defno16

Stay tuned for more SS goodness to come~

Wow that Optical Illusion one looks like a difficult request. xD Very well done. Cyndaquil one: love the clean pixel lines; very cute.
Also nice colors on that Articuno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)