Smeargle Studio's First Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Chou Toshio, so it was you, you little-

I MEAN. :D glad you guys liked it. It gave me a lot of trouble for some reason. also Groudon is a pain to draw especially from the back :F And I felt like there's probably some in-joke in the request that totally flew over my head. So, sorry!

Anyways yes. you get the most festive Parasect. :V Goes along nicely with the santa-hatted Ekans, from earlier on and your santa-hatted Gengar thing. And now that I've seen the other requests it seems that mine was one of the easier ones, wow! X);

Ahhh. Too big (that's what she said). I should have re-sized it.

Anyways, glad you liked it, JarodoMartino.

Lol, Nasty, maybe I will teach you my cheap tricks on Photoshop.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HO HO HO! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SECRET SANTA! AND BEFORE I PRESENT THE LAST 3 PICS, LET ME SAY THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR PIC YET, IT MEANS THAT IT WENT TO A FLAKE! SO IF YOU WANT THE NAME OF SAID FLAKE, ASK ME VIA PM! ANYWAY:

"a Futachimaru dressed up as Link for the Secret Santa!!"

To: Solstice

"Ononusko looking real happy with medals and stuff on a podium with Crimgan in the bachground looking sad"

To: RitterCat

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

"Any Pokemon vs. Wooper with Wooper shocking the opponent with its ability to break the laws of physics."

To: aXl

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE FIRST EVER SMOGON SECRET SANTA! AND HAVE A VEEEERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

aXl

they love your throat and (quote, unquote) you
is an Artist
HOLY FRICKEN' YES.

That just made my day. Thank you CyzirVisheen for the awesome piece. +)

Also, I believe they should link to this picture now whenever someone on the CAP forum explains that Wooper can indeed use Ice Punch.