Smeargle Studio's First Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Chou Toshio, so it was you, you little-

I MEAN. :D glad you guys liked it. It gave me a lot of trouble for some reason. also Groudon is a pain to draw especially from the back :F And I felt like there's probably some in-joke in the request that totally flew over my head. So, sorry!

Anyways yes. you get the most festive Parasect. :V Goes along nicely with the santa-hatted Ekans, from earlier on and your santa-hatted Gengar thing. And now that I've seen the other requests it seems that mine was one of the easier ones, wow! X);

Ahhh. Too big (that's what she said). I should have re-sized it.

Anyways, glad you liked it, JarodoMartino.

Lol, Nasty, maybe I will teach you my cheap tricks on Photoshop.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HO HO HO! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SECRET SANTA! AND BEFORE I PRESENT THE LAST 3 PICS, LET ME SAY THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR PIC YET, IT MEANS THAT IT WENT TO A FLAKE! SO IF YOU WANT THE NAME OF SAID FLAKE, ASK ME VIA PM! ANYWAY:

"a Futachimaru dressed up as Link for the Secret Santa!!"

To: Solstice

"Ononusko looking real happy with medals and stuff on a podium with Crimgan in the bachground looking sad"

To: RitterCat

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

"Any Pokemon vs. Wooper with Wooper shocking the opponent with its ability to break the laws of physics."

To: aXl

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE FIRST EVER SMOGON SECRET SANTA! AND HAVE A VEEEERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Aha I love Crimgan's expression, and Trapinch tops it off perfectly.

And of course, ice punching Wooper is nothing short of fabulous.

HOLY FRICKEN' YES.

That just made my day. Thank you CyzirVisheen for the awesome piece. +)

Also, I believe they should link to this picture now whenever someone on the CAP forum explains that Wooper can indeed use Ice Punch.

Everyone did such an awesome job! I hope this is a neat little tradition that we could keep going.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
I think there's nothing in the world I find funnier than giant, muscled nude man versions of little cute Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)