1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smeargle tier

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Nozzle, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Nozzle

Nozzle

Okay the idea i got is a tier that only allows smeargle. No species clause and yes moody clause. So its basically a tier where every battle is 6 smeargles vs 6 smeargles. This means this tier is full of strategy but not every strategy is usable. Have you seen those 20 base attacking stats?

The idea is there but seriously only the idea :S.
    I hope some people who like this idea can help me making it more popular.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Relados

Relados Deuced banner.
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Kinda reminds me of this which I made a few months ago, though with Smeargle's normal moveset (almost everything) instead of only metronome.
  3. Nozzle

Nozzle

excactly but those pitiful attacking stats make not every strategy viable.
    i think this will be a very diverse tier.
  4. Nozzle

Nozzle

oh hi relados didnt notice it was you. this was the idea of me which i pm'ed you a while ago.
  5. tehy

tehy

This seems like a tier with 2 strategies: Spore/Magic coat/sub/t-spikes, and Belly drum e-speed magic coat recover smeargle.
  6. citro

citro

How about if Move Clause (and maybe Item Clause too?) were enforced? Seems like it would make the sets people used a lot more diverse and it wouldn't become a Spore spamming mess.
  7. Relados

Relados Deuced banner.
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Sounds like a better idea, otherwise it would be a Shell Smash Lum Berry or Focus Sash festival.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)