Smeargle's 2nd round of RMT

This is my 2nd RMT, and I'm excited for it. Here we go.

NN: Mellow

EVs: 252 Hp 252 Def 4 Spe
Item: Light Clay Trait: Synchronise
Nature: Timid

- Reflect
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- Explosion

My Stealth Rocker, Dual Screener, and WTF boomer #2. 1 of 2 physical walls. A Mon that has a WWWIIIDDDEEE movepool.
Reflect and Light Screen for support, my team needs it, as well as SR for them annoying Ho-ohs. Explosion for a Darkrai waiting to set up on me.

NN: Bestwall
Trait: Sturdy
Evs: 252 SpD, 252 Hp, 4 Atk.
Nature: Sassy Item: Leftovers

- Explosion
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Protect

My other hazard guy, one of 2 special walls. Kinda like a 5th gen Forry. Explosion for certain situations. Toxic Spikes for annoying pokemon. Spikes to murder stuff, such as Darkrai and Groudon, which this team LOATHES. Protect is there to stall poison.

NN: Trippin'

Evs: 88 Atk 252 Spd 170 Spe
Trait: Pressure
Nature: Jolly Item: Choice Band

- Shadow Sneak
- Trick
- Dragon Claw
- Shadow Claw

The other special wall. He is also my trick guy, and is actually got the potential of a sweeper. This set is epic. Shadow Sneak to slam Deoxys-a, Trick to cripple Deoxys-D Dragon claw to smash Palkia, and Shadow Claw to finish off the Kyogres.

NN: Ikisedagrl

EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 4 SpD.
Nature: Bold Item: Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure

- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

This is my mixed wall. She needs the defense because she needs to take EQs from Groudons, and pass wishes to my Kyogre. She is epic on this team, passin' wishes. Wish is the niche of this set, with healing its teammates. Toxic is pretty self-explanatory. Protect to stall out stuff. S-toss for damage.

NN: Imakitrain

Trait: DRIZZLE
Evs: 252 spA, 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Scarf

- Water Spout
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

2 people and I were in a chat yesterday, and I asked "sun or rain?" I got an instant response from 1 person saying "rain, obviously". This is my scarfer, my weather inducer, and my main Deoxys-S counter. The life of this team. (not really) It sends rain. Water Spout to crush a Groudon even in the sun @ full health. Surf to smash opposing Garchomps.
Ice Beam for Chomp and Mence. Thunder for opposing Kyogre.

NN: Drakkon

Trait: Intimidate
Item: Choice Specs
Evs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Nature: Modest

~ Hydro Pump
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Draco Meteor
~ Flamethrower

I also asked them "Mence or Chomp?" Response was "Mence for coolness factor." I made him specs to be a hard Groudon check. He's special swepper #2. Hydro pump for Groudon, Dragon Pulse for Palkia, Draco Meteor for power, and Flamethrower for trolling sun teams.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey bro, this should be labeled as a 4th gen ubers team since that is the category it falls under, and also its required you expand your comments on each Pokemon more too help us better understand your team and what does what. (Not too mention its a forum rule!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)