Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kholdstaire, could I get a banner with Gengar & Umbreon in it, with them close to eachother, and the bottom w/ my fc saying Cagali as the name above? Pretty please?

Also, can I be a pirate too?

I'd love if you could create me a banner like Dystrodactyl's, Khold. I've got some different colour ideas and ideas for a differend pokemon as well, but if you're interested please PM me. I'm looking for one for my thread and one for my sig, but you don't have to do both.

Can someone make me a banner of Lucario holding an aura sphere in between his hands and having Lucario being outlined with something similar to an aura along with the words Aura_Lucario in the background with my FC (1976 6697 8221) in the bottom corner? Thanks ahead of time!

Can someone make me a banner of Lucario holding an aura sphere in between his hands and having Lucario being outlined with something similar to an aura along with the words Aura_Lucario in the background with my FC (1976 6697 8221) in the bottom corner? Thanks ahead of time!
I made the banner but I don't know how to upload it to photoshop. I think I can't upload it because it's a photoshop image.

Dunno if it is too much to ask, but I am not asking for a banner with a pokemon :P
i'd like to have a nice melody banner.
wth is melody? she the girl from the 2nd pokemon movie ;D

I couldn't help myself so I put a screw attack symbol in the background for no reason. :p

GIMP is a good free program that is pretty easy to use.

Hahaha now I have to decide which to use!

GIMP, eh? I guess I'll google that; I am to assume it's sort of like a free version of photoshop (with less features most likely)? Not just a trial of a full program right?

Also, thanks for the avatars!

EDIT : Okay, I'm going with the first one, as for whatever reason, the second one still has white in it when I put it as my avatar. I'll be sure to use it in some way though, perhaps for my MSN icon....
As usual, Wikipedia knows everything.

Anyone mind making me a new avatar? Something with either (pick 2) arcanine, dugtrio, lucario (shiny), or quagsire. Not sprites, like what I got

can someone make me a fusion of toxicroak and empoleon with toxicroack as the base?if so i would greatly appreciate it.also i will probably forget to look here so if you could pm me it would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.