Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm looking for a gym badge that is shaped like one of the following.

#1: A Hurricane/Tornado
#2: A Cloud

I would take Master Wins off the last page but I'm to sure what he based it off (sorry).

More 'loons, including the horribad metaloon! Yay! Could use some more requests here, btw.
Loon request(s).
1. The entire Haxorus family
2. Scrafty - Loon.
3. Reisen Udongein Inaba for the lulz....erh I mean a Lopunny loon.
4. Kingdra - Loon.

Pick one, all, or as many options as you like.

Been workin' on stuff for CAPASB, since it occured to me that Shiny Arghonaut is really....ugly imo (Orange and White, what?) and Colosshale / Privatyke needed Shiny Sprites.

Edit: Also, I decided to make a Whimsicott Trainer Sprite.

Edit 2: And some stuff that I did for Ragnarokalex

Hey guys, I'm gonna make some trainer sprites of me and my friend. Anyone have any trainer requests in the meantime?

EDIT: Well, I've done some touch ups on me. Here's me!

The one on the right is what I would look like in real life. I'm a pretty big guy, and I love to walk around the neighborhood, just to let my mind flow with ideas. So I thought a backpacker would be a good sprite for that. The one on the left is if I became an anime character. I like falkner's design a lot, and he would be the closest anime reference to me. Next I'll do my friend! C&C please! I know it's just a recolour, but is it a good recolour?

I would say it's better than mine. ~points~

Yeah, Sidney's sprite, quick recolours. The hat's from the Gentleman's sprite in HGSS. C&C?

EDIT: I also done up a Espeon, disguised as a Umbreon. Mainly because my original idea for it (Swap the Gem, the Skin and the Ears) was done at 2 or 3 in the morning, and it looked like ish. Anyways;

This Arcanine was a request from my brother. It feels... Off.

I would say it's better than mine. ~points~

Yeah, Sidney's sprite, quick recolours. The hat's from the Gentleman's sprite in HGSS. C&C?
Hmm, this is a simple concept that is executed pretty much perfectly. Although the fact that Sydney's original outfit fits the dancing-barber-man theme perfectly may be a little bit coincidential. Anyways, great sprite! I hope to see more!

possible WSC entry

Wormadam-trash disguised as Chansey

I don't know what else to do with it and I'm not really satisfied with it (shading hrrrr) but I figured it isn't too awful to not post in here at least.

More 'loons! Excaloon was a pain in the arse, might end up scratching the claw if I go back and QC this shit.

Good for more requests, btw!

I'm really bored, and with school coming, I'll have a lot of sketches and probably make an art thread to celebrate the start of school. In the meantime, I've become obsessed with making trainer sprites. I need some requests for one. Do you want me to make you, a friend of yours, or a trainer dressed up as a pokemon? Give me a reference to look at and I'll get a work on it! My goal is to be the best pokemon trainer spriter ever.

I'm really bored, and with school coming, I'll have a lot of sketches and probably make an art thread to celebrate the start of school. In the meantime, I've become obsessed with making trainer sprites. I need some requests for one. Do you want me to make you, a friend of yours, or a trainer dressed up as a pokemon? Give me a reference to look at and I'll get a work on it! My goal is to be the best pokemon trainer spriter ever.

How about if you made a Cotonee Trainer to go with /my/ Whimsicott Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)