Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Rohail

I ended up being more distracted by the painting aspect of this than the logo aspect of it so this doesn't flow as well as a logo in terms of typography, and the Aggron ended up being painted instead of vectored because I haven't tried vectoring before ;-; sorry

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Rohail

I ended up being more distracted by the painting aspect of this than the logo aspect of it so this doesn't flow as well as a logo in terms of typography, and the Aggron ended up being painted instead of vectored because I haven't tried vectoring before ;-; sorry
Oh my effing god... Ban Sephirona, too much talent

Hey Guys!
Would need an Icon for my Youtube Channel
It may be whatever but must have a Torterra on it (My account name is TorterraX)

Be creative XD
Pm me if you can do it

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey Guys!
Would need an Icon for my Youtube Channel
It may be whatever but must have a Torterra on it (My account name is TorterraX)

Be creative XD
Pm me if you can do it
Hi. before i start this; is this a type of icon you would want; this type of GFX, or would you prefer something different?

Looking for and awesome Banner for my trade thread with Villager from Animal Crossing in a sea captain's uniform selling pokeball on a wharf with a milotic curled up beside him!

Willing to pay for high quality with a HP Grass Milotic, Modest with Dragon Pulse (as soon as I finish breeding it =P).

Looking for and awesome Banner for my trade thread with Villager from Animal Crossing in a sea captain's uniform selling pokeball on a wharf with a milotic curled up beside him!

Willing to pay for high quality with a HP Grass Milotic, Modest with Dragon Pulse (as soon as I finish breeding it =P).
I'll take up your offer. I'll try to finish before this sunday.

Can somebody make a 1920x1080p wallpaper for me? Featuring Mamoswine, Aegislash, Kyurem-B, Mega Mawile, Rotom-W and Starmie side by side, looking all terrifying and such? With a nice background color, and the words "Raising Hell, Bitches" below it? As well, below the pokemon, have the following names below it, in the same order as the pokemon listed above. The Lead, The Wrecker of Houses, The Destroyer of Worlds, Destroyer of Worlds mk.2 (Even more badass), Nope.avi, Spinner of Hazards.

Thank you very much.

I'm starting your request but I don't play animal crossing. Is this the Sea Captain's uniform

Or does it looks like your avatar, default outfit with a hat?

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
could someone make me an avatar featuring swampert and weavile? it would be much appreciated and i will forever give you creds in my signature.

thanks in advance everyone!!

Can you please make a banner that says "The Olde Sprite Shoppe" with noivern, zygarde, mega Blaziken, mega charizard x and mega lucario somewhere on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)