Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the Smeargle's Studio general thread! This thread is for:

• Banners.
  • Sprites.
  • Simple requests.
  • Art discussion, including art news and such!
If these things are posted anywhere else, the thread will be locked. Note that original sprites are permitted in their own threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gaburaisu, if you're looking for a sprite fusion, i suggest you check out GTS's work in the Super Sprite Fusion thread that's stickied.

I don't know if this is too big of a request, but I'd like an avatar with Metagross and Garchomp in it (seperate, not fused) with their Japanese names and letters in them. Background can be w/e you want.

If anyone is willing to do this, I'll be really thankful. Thanks.

Could somebody make me a shiny haunter avatar (he has blue glowing hands and mouth instead of red)? These details would be awesome if you don't mind, him sticking his hand out as if grasping for the viewer, and a red glowing Aleph on his forehead. (That's my current avatar BTW), a cool backgorund would be nice too, but all these are optional. I would really like it if they were there though. Sorry if this is overly complicated :o

Here's my shitty avatar for Alphaninja. I can't do much with the computer I'm on.

Yeah thanks I know I'm a super cool guy.

Thanks. It's not shitty. Just cuz it's not the best in the world doesn't mean it's shitty. This is shitty. In fact it's so shitty I put that text on it. that text isn't aimed at you BTW, it's just an example of something shitty...

Dammit, I just closed Photoshop for the day. Nice timing.
He he, just kidding, now let's get you that fix, shall we?

Better?

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Here's an example of a banner I made, in case anyone is interested in me making them one.

[edit] Here's another example I just finished.

alright, can you make me one like the last one, but with Dystrodactyl in place of your name? i like the looks of that one. also, if you can, please put an Aerodactyl in in somewhere?

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus

I might go back and redo this request, I got a brain fart and couldn't think of anything to add to it. If you'd like something else, just let me know, I'll be messing around with this.

I like that one better, don't you?

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Not a problem. Though, if it is an avatar you've been looking for (since you don't have the ability to insert images into your signature), I'll gladly make you an avatar, since you can't really see the details in what I've made for you when they are that small hahaha.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
I use Adobe Photoshop CS. Other people may use CS2, but I'm a pirate, and can't find a working CS2, so I'm stuck with the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)