Sticky Smeargle's Studios Fifth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

DANGIT. I can't believe I missed signups, this sounded like so much fun ;~;
Are the images going to be posted here for everyone to see, or strictly over PM?
They go up in the thread! They get posted over the 10 days leading up to Christmas (last post is on Christmas Eve, usually). The previous threads are here, here, here and here, if you wanna check out some of the stuff from previous years. Sorry you missed out :(.

Edit: To elaborate, people send me their pics via PM, then I reveal them in the thread for everyone to see in the last 10 days, including who drew what for whom.

Last edited:
Just sending out a reminder that people who are taking part shouldn't post their finished pics anywhere on the site (particularly in your art threads, if you have one) until AFTER the pics have been posted by me in this thread. Just send them to me via PM! It hasn't happened yet, but I want to make sure I don't have to go around deleting the evidence here.

ALERT: 10 DAYS TO GO. Get your stuff in! Sending out a ping to all participants (even those who have submitted) just because. Don't ruin Christmas, OK? Further reminders will go out closer to the date, your anal-retentive Santaloon likes to be sure. That said, those who have got their subs in, I love you, and I also love those of you who have shown me your progress. Keep on truckin'.

Sillyboxman LittleTLK Scrake Pikachuun Enguarde Genesect justinjiaxinghu Blue Frog Lasagne Chuuny princessofmusic icepick Mekkah Weebl Lemonade. Kadew talonFletch DarkMilotic frenzyplant chumpu macle TrainerSplash ALM vonFiedler Particular1 Hollymon faxxifer kazbel Arhops RODAN Pelip theflygoonz DaxTran Alterevolution brightobject aXl Tikitik Regime Detective Scruffy Ary Belrich Yeti unfixable Nerina RitterCat Cosine paintseagull SolarHatesPie MiniArchitect Gh0stride

My last academic obligations take place this Monday (one major project due, one exam). In light of these deadlines, I doubt I'll be able to complete my gift this weekend; nonetheless, I haven't forgotten at all, and I guarantee I'll get something to you during the five days following. no need to continue heckling me ;p

Behold, for this post also prevents you from ungraciously quadruple-posting.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
ALERT: 10 DAYS TO GO. Get your stuff in! Sending out a ping to all participants (even those who have submitted) just because. Don't ruin Christmas, OK? Further reminders will go out closer to the date, your anal-retentive Santaloon likes to be sure. That said, those who have got their subs in, I love you, and I also love those of you who have shown me your progress. Keep on truckin'.
Yeah, I'm still working on it; I just need to do a few more things. Thanks for reminding me! Also this thing has taught me I'm terrible at drawing limbs

Damn i forgot about this I'll get to this sometime after the weekend when i will for certain have some more free time. Cheers!

Mine is completely done, I'm just tweaking a few things to satisfy the perfectionist in me.

even though it's still not that great.

Not sure why but I totally didn't get a notification for the tag above^
Anyway mine is almost done, I'll make sure to submit before the deadline!

Not sure why but I totally didn't get a notification for the tag above^
Anyway mine is almost done, I'll make sure to submit before the deadline!
Hm... that's odd. I guess I'll just have to PM/VM people, I've gotten VERY FEW entries thus far and we've only got about 18 hours left, ugh. Thanks for letting me know.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Hm... that's odd. I guess I'll just have to PM/VM people, I've gotten VERY FEW entries thus far and we've only got about 18 hours left, ugh. Thanks for letting me know.
I think it has something to do with a tag limit, as I wasn't tagged either (but I watch this forum anyways so I still got the alert)

Mine was already submitted (awhile ago) but I had revised it. Unfortunately, the new version is stuck on a laptop that I forgot back in Wales ._.

*sigh*

Alright, I'm going to give a small extension due to my own dumbness. I posted in the thread that this is due at midnight EST, but when warning people that their stuff was due, I've been going by PST... so I'm changing the due time to 11:59pm PST. I'll fix it in the OP, as well. Tell your friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)