Smeargle's Studio's Third Annual Secret Santa: GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Come one, come all! Whether you be a beginner or a Botticelli. Welcome to the signup thread for this year's Smeargle's Studio Secret Santa!
Let's get things underway:

Drawing Deadline:

December 14th

November 20th

How To Participate:

A Secret Santa is basically a big anonymous gift giving, for those who don't know; but in our case it will be a big anonymous art trade! To get involved, shoot me a PM saying what you want somebody to draw for you. By doing this, you're also agreeing that you will in turn draw the request of somebody else- so do not sign up if you don't think you'll be able to finish a drawing. You'll have a generous time given to complete your work, and I don't want anybody to be a flake this year.
Once the sign ups are complete, I'll send you a PM containing what you are to be drawing. Draw this within the deadline, and send it back to me. That's all you have to do!

General Rules:

• The request should be Pokemon-related - Crossovers are generally alright (eg Charmander in a Mario costume), but it absolutely must have something to do with Pokemon. If you must do a crossover, the less obscure, the better (eg No 'Grumpig as Martin Van Buren').
  • No insane requests - Self explanatory, don't break somebody's back, ok? (eg No 'Every Kanto Pokemon dressed up as a Simpsons character')
  • The request must be sent via forum PM to me, Fatecrashers- Letting me know on IRC what you want or that you finished isn't good enough!
  • Do NOT tell anybody what request you got, or what request you sent - The point of a Secret Santa is anonymity!
  • Do not request anything questionable - Nothing explicitly violent or sexual. Attempt to slide by this rule and you will be banned from participating!
  • You may change your request at any time, until sign ups deadline - So you don't have to tear your hair out thinking of something. Once the deadline for sign ups has transpired, however, you're on your own!
  • Get your drawing done - Like I said before, please do not be this asshole!
  • Digital and Traditional Art is allowed - I've gotten this question a few times so to clear it up, traditional media (eg crayon on table napkins) is definitely allowed!

Don't feel shy, Christmas is about being the spirit of giving and the thought; even those who have never picked up a pencil can join in the merry making with the old pros! Have fun, and good luck!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you want to participate in secret santa this is a reminder that you have approximately 24 hours left to send in your requests

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula

all the pms have been sent out, if you signed up but didn't get one, oh fuck!!!!!!

a reminder that deadline is

december 14th

pm me with the completed piece after you are finished

godspeed

I missed this cause I went on holiday the day before sign ups were posted. :(((

But I'm willing to do some pics if someone ends up flaking! Don't take this as permission to flake though. It's douchey.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
here comes santa claus bearing presents for all the good boys and girls~!

let's reach into the sack and see what santa has in store for you ;)

to: RitterCat

Simisage as Elvis Presley

to: bluehoundoom

Scrafty riding on a Hydreigon

more shall be revealed tomorrow..........!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)