Smog Awards 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know how anyone who has dealt with sandshrewz could not nominate him for Nicest User.
looks like sandz needs two awards then <3

zarel for member of the year obv.

best avy is birdkal's christmas avatar with the man dancing and a bow attached to him (so fucked up but it's true)

best irc imo is theorymon

best leader birkal because he leads by example, a very good one. every area of the site he leads / helps lead is made better by him

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oi dont forget the old timer honus for raters

no just kidding lol

best piece of art by 10 miles

zebraiken for best leader :heart:

Biggest Upset:

Jabba getting his smods back.

Member of the Year:

Great Sage.

Best a forum Poster:

Would Byrne count? Otherwise some hero.

Best Thread:

This one. Or this one.

I also enjoyed TIK's "last visitors" thread but I can't seem to find it. :(

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Strong threads. Especially the first.

Nicest User goes to jumpluff, as always. Solace for runner up.

Most Overlooked User Layell, I'm sure a lot of you have seen his work, but he does a ton of stuff in OI that is overlooked.

Best Avatar Definitely biased, user: ium.

I can really only nominate from OI, but I think these users are worthy of awards anyway.

ium is ugly is there an ugliest award he can win
i only seem ugly when the ever-cute zeb is around me. his exuberant cuteness is just too much; there's no way you shouldn't vote for him as the cutest user.

i am more adorable than you though just sayin'.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in all seriousness if you don't vote mikel as the best sim mod...........

if there's a different category for sim admins then whatever; mikel was still a mod for most of the year

Stratos

Banned deucer.
is there an award for "user that used to be really annoying and is now still annoying but less so?" kinda like most improved, but without the "most." Because i fit that to a T

edit also the best server mod is very clearly birkal :D

edit2 oops sorry BIRDKAL

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
2nding immortal soldeir's thread on being TOTY. It just needs to happen.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
super taurps was a quality thread (so was the second thread where glen got trashed, i forget the name) but jellitales is unbeatable, both deserve to be nommed but i would vote jellitales>anything in a heartbeat

zebraiken for best leader :heart:
Zebraiken is definitely an awesome tier leader, but with Birkal in the ring, I don't think he is the best candidate for the award.

Honestly, I can see Birkal having a good chance of winning at least 40% of these awards.

super taurps was a quality thread (so was the second thread where glen got trashed, i forget the name) but jellitales is unbeatable, both deserve to be nommed but i would vote jellitales>anything in a heartbeat
Stats of Pokemon.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BS why pick Mikel for best sim mod when we have Eggy and the story of the amazing Bold Alakazam. Or Limi :)

Haunter for Nicest User =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)