is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
[03:06:22] woodchuck nah everyone here
[03:06:23] woodchuck sucks
[03:06:27] woodchuck except punbot
[03:06:28] woodchuck and tibot
[03:06:31] woodchuck actually tibot
[03:06:35] woodchuck should be best irc presence

i'd probably nominate tmon for this, but can we nom bots =O

EDIT: v_v i meant i'd probably nominate tmon for best irc presence, not that tmon is a bot

ALTHOUGH

[08:28] <@~Theorymon> "<p>Rising from the ashes of the nuclear fire, the Team Plasma Systems Model 101, Genesect, finally comes to the present! Scizor may be the first thing to come in mind when you think of "Steel / Bug Pokemon that maintains momentum with U-turn", but Genesect brings a whole new twist on the familiar role thanks to its many unique attributes. Unlike Scizor, Genesect has a good base 99 Speed and
[08:28] <@~Theorymon> an excellent Special movepool that when combined with a Choice Scarf chip, allows Genesect to revenge dominant life forms such as Groudon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Darkrai. Skynet's new warrior is also equipped with a top of the line combat ability in Download, which means one of Genesect's attack stats will always be boosted when it switches in. Because of Download, Genesect's above average base
[08:28] <@~Theorymon> 120 attack stats will become the equivalent of a monstrous uninvested 189 base Attack with 0 evs, and near an even more murderous base fully invested 205 attack with 252 evs!</p>"
[08:28] <%jonathanrp> oh man tmon
[08:28] <+joshe> someone ban it
[08:28] <%jonathanrp> I thought you were a spambot for a sec
[08:28] <+joshe> oh
[08:28] <%Yilx> thought that was a spambot for am oment
[08:28] <%Yilx> lol
[08:28] <+joshe> it's Theorymon
[08:28] <@~Theorymon> fuck
[08:28] <%Yilx> damn it
[08:28] <+joshe> rofl
[08:28] <@alkinesthetase> lmao jrp
[08:28] <@~Theorymon> why did I do that
[08:28] <%jonathanrp> theorymon is a spambot
[08:28] <%Yilx> SPOILERS TMON IS SPAMBOT
[08:28] <%Yilx> DAMN IT JRP
[08:28] <%jonathanrp> he is the most powerful spambot
[08:28] <@alkinesthetase> a qop spambot
[08:28] <%jonathanrp> we must all combine our powers
[08:28] <@~Theorymon> curses my secret is revealed
[08:28] <@alkinesthetase> gg irc
[08:29] <@~Theorymon> and I would have gotten away with it too if anyone read what I wrote

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i think we all know frizy is the best sim mod bar none

saving the chat since 2012 (or whenever he got drivers idk)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
mcmeghan best overall player and best tournament player (sorry ciele so close...)

haunter nicest user

bkc best team rater/metalhead

other relevant stuff
best ou battler: hmmmm probably mcmeghan
most gimmicky player: floppy or shakeitup
most intimidating player: definitely ojama
biggest upset: WEST =]

member of the year: bir(d)kal!

Why do you all say haunter is the nicest. . . . Good joke.

Bloo / furai / birkal / mcmeghan are .

Mcmeghan for best player.

Jimbon is the best team rater by far (delko, really? he never rates)

Mcm best overall battler for sure, best tournament player as well.
Best ladderer maybe gr8astard. This one is hard since PS's ladder has been so inconsistent...
Most intimidating battler--maybe pi face, he's pretty dominating in ubers in tournaments (which I admittedly don't have much experience with).
Best new battler is lavos easily. I've just started playing OU in the last few months, and lavos seemed so established as a top battler that I would have guessed he'd been here for years. Amazing first-year battling career!

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Up-and-Coming User: Logan

His contributions to a forum in recent months have been astounding to say the least, just this week I learned that water is poisonous and women are the devil!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Public Service Announcement

Don't forget to get your nominations in! You only have a day to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)