Smogon All Generation Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activiy Post

I'm always on the server smogon,

My opponent never on =\ i send vm but he not say your time

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Won DPP, GSC and RBY. Lost BW and ADV. Hax in pretty much every match, unfortunately.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
won DP OU, ADV OU and haxed in RBY OU against veteran in love
Lost GSC

ggs

in contact with colchonero again, but out conflicting timezones are hard to work with (He gets off when I get home from school) So requesting an extension, and we'll try our hardest to get it done.

Edit : Nevermind, played RBY and GSC. Won GSC and lost RBY
total score = 3-2 Colchonero (RBY ADV BW)
very good games dude.

Ashirogi Muto

Banned deucer.
Ultra Acitivty post:

I challed "Novaray" to play for this tournament exactly 29 times on VM on 8 different days (we had shedulled for today the last match(es)), but I think is he is too busy to answer me...

So...as I am currently 2-1 against him and the deadline ends today and I have more activity I go to r2, I guess... (tho I hate WO and johns opponents, but w/e)

see ya.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Activity post? T-dogg and I have both contacted each other, But have never gotten to the battles. When we were both online a few days ago, I challenged him, but he was unfortunately AFK

Omicron said:
My computer doesn't seem to like Netbattle, so you can have the win, sorry for the delay!

Also we have to play for the Omaha tournament, I can probably play this weekend.
He lets me the win..

I've got some physical problems on both arms and i couldn't be active and available to play with my opponent, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)