Smogon All Generation Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Approved by Earthworm

Signups / Round 1 / Round 2

Tournaments rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818

- You are not allowed to join if you are ICBB status or you are banned from joining tournaments.

- You have to battle in a Best Of 5 ( like smogon tour finals ):

* 1 RBY OU
* 1 GSC OU
* 1 ADV OU
* 1 DPP OU
* 1 BW OU

- You have to battle Gen 1 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy.
- You may battle Gen 2 and Gen 3 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy or Pokemon Online. ( Pokemon Online takes preference if you cant agree )
- You have to battle Gen 4 and Gen 5 Battles on Pokemon Online.

- NBSup: http://www.mediafire.com/?7rsw0udlikukzrd

- If you have problems choosing the order of your battles, here is the system:
* Player A chooses the first battle.
* Player B chooses the next two battles.
* Player A chooses the fourth battle.
* The lastone.

Introduction

Welcome to Smogon All Generation! This tournament intends to see who is the person that is the most complete at pokemon Standard metagames.

RULES AND TIERS

Gen 1 (RBY):

- No GSC tradebacks.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Freeze Clause: A player cannot freeze two or more different opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Self-KO Clause: Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.

- Battle Timeout must be enabled.

- No Ubers.

- http://www.smogon.com/rb/tiers/

Gen 2 (GSC):

- No Ubers.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Using a trapping move and a Sleep inducing move and Perish Song in combination with each other is banned.

- Legendaries are allowed to use Hidden Power.

- http://www.smogon.com/gs/tiers/

Gen 3 (ADV):

- No Ubers.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- http://www.smogon.com/rs/tiers/

Gen 4 (DPP):

- No Ubers.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

Gen 5 (BW):

- No Ubers.

- A player may not use any Item / Pokemon / Moveset that is not obtainable in-game.

- Team preview must be enabled

- Only Pokemon that have been proven to have a released Dream World ability will be allowed to use that ability.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/

Round 2 extensions ( Until Saturday 28th ) :

- Mirox - vs [K-12] The Madchine
MarceloDK vs The Kyle
ala vs pokebasket
6A9 Ace Matador vs Sekiam

Pairings:

Lamppost vs 6A9 Ace Matador
JabbaTheGriffin vs pokebasket
Ashirogi Muto vs Nachos
reyscarface vs undisputed
M Dragon vs Giga Punch
Django Reinhart vs MarceloDK
Ojama vs kael
Bangisan vs Light The Thunder
Heist vs Colchonero
Bluewind vs [K-12] The Madchine
Earthworm vs Jorgen
Pkrs vs Vinc2612
McMeghan vs Mr.E
Agammemnon vs 199 Lives
¬Chase™ vs Eo Ut Mortus
DracoMalfoy vs Temptation

DEADLINE: Friday 11th May.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yea I told pokebasket if I don't make it on tonight he can have the activity win, I dunno if I'll be around so yea

Won 3-2 vs Heist, i got lucky in the battles that i won (DPP, GSC and RBY), and unlucky in the battles that i lost (adv and bw)

Really sorry mate, i would prefer a better series, without hax (and then you would probably win because you deserve it...), but ggs anyway

i play ojama

I loser in bw
I won in adv
I won in dp i haxed xD

i go play gsc and rby other day
=D

thanks for battle ojama

Ojama

Banned deucer.
"lol"
got haxxed bw but managed to win, got haxxed adv, and dpp was just another pathetic game. I totally had this game won, w/e.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
you probably weren't watching the log when you critted my main pokemon in bw and when i missed my moves + got para'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)