1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon All Generation Tournament - Round 4

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Malekith, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

[​IMG]
    Approved by Earthworm

Signups / Round 1 / Round 2 / Round 3

Tournaments rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818

- You are not allowed to join if you are ICBB status or you are banned from joining tournaments.

- You have to battle in a Best Of 5 ( like smogon tour finals ):

* 1 RBY OU
    * 1 GSC OU
    * 1 ADV OU
    * 1 DPP OU
    * 1 BW OU

- You have to battle Gen 1 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy.
    - You may battle Gen 2 and Gen 3 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy or Pokemon Online. ( Pokemon Online takes preference if you cant agree )
    - You have to battle Gen 4 and Gen 5 Battles on Pokemon Online.

- NBSup: http://www.mediafire.com/?7rsw0udlikukzrd

- If you have problems choosing the order of your battles, here is the system:
    * Player A chooses the first battle.
    * Player B chooses the next two battles.
    * Player A chooses the fourth battle.
    * The lastone.

Introduction

Welcome to Smogon All Generation! This tournament intends to see who is the most complete player at pokemon Standard metagames.

RULES AND TIERS

Gen 1 (RBY):

Show Hide
    - No GSC tradebacks.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Freeze Clause: A player cannot freeze two or more different opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Self-KO Clause: Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.

- Battle Timeout must be enabled.

- No Ubers.

- http://www.smogon.com/rb/tiers/

Gen 2 (GSC):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Using a trapping move and a Sleep inducing move and Perish Song in combination with each other is banned.

- Legendaries are allowed to use Hidden Power.

- http://www.smogon.com/gs/tiers/

Gen 3 (ADV):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- http://www.smogon.com/rs/tiers/

Gen 4 (DPP):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

Gen 5 (BW):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- A player may not use any Item / Pokemon / Moveset that is not obtainable in-game.

- Team preview must be enabled

- Only Pokemon that have been proven to have a released Dream World ability will be allowed to use that ability.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/

Round 3 extensions ( Until Monday 14th ) :

Show Hide
    Ashirogi Muto vs Nachos
    reyscarface vs undisputed
    Bluewind vs [K-12] The Madchine
    McMeghan vs Mr.E

Pairings:

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
    Ashirogi Muto vs M Dragon
    Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
    Colchonero vs Ojama
    Eo Ut Mortus vs Agammemnon
    DracoMalfoy vs reyscarface
    Bluewind vs MarceloDK
    Light The Thunder vs 6A9 Ace Matador

DEADLINE: Friday 25th May.
  2. Hot N Cold

Hot N Cold PLUTO
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
    Ashirogi Muto/Nachos vs M Dragon
    McMeghan/Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
    Colchonero vs Ojama
    DracoMalfoy vs reyscarface/undisputed
    Bluewind/[K-12] The Madchine vs MarceloDK

highlight: Nachos vs M Dragon, McMeghan vs Jabba.
  3. SoulWind

SoulWind
    is a Tiering Contributoris a SPL Winner

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
    McMeghan/Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
    Colchonero vs Ojama
  4. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Who is Player A anyway? ;o
  5. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

McMeghan is Player A and you are Player B.
  6. Nachos

Nachos Good player alert!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lost GSC and the series. ggs man
  7. .Robert

.Robert
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Colchonero
  8. Pkrs

Pkrs

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
    McMeghan :3/Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
    Colchonero vs Ojama
  9. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

MrE beat me.
  10. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best

Clean sweep of old gens.
  11. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

won gsc adv rby

lost bw dpp

ggs
  12. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

Lost GSC in a fun one with rey. gg man good luck
  13. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

won dpp, lost bw gsc and rby

raped him in gsc just to lose to a crit when i had it, pokmon how much i love you
  14. DracoMalfoy

DracoMalfoy take one look and die
    is a Tutor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Hall Matronis a Past SPL Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

15. Ashirogi Muto

Ashirogi Muto Banned deucer.

16. Ojama

Ojama May your scattered remains entertain me
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Palace Mavenis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Champion
    Battling 101 Staff

talked with colcho during the tour : "i g2g its late, we'll play tomorrow". An hour later, he was still on.
    He's on msn atm and i asked mdragon if he could tell him to get on smogon server to get these matches done. "i cant, i have exams". And he's on msn, w/e.
  17. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

won ADV, DPP and BW against k-12 in matches that featured hax, odd sets and lots, oh so many lots of spanish. GGs man
  18. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best

You sound like my mom. Just because he's on MSN doesn't mean he's available to play. I leave all my shit on 24/7 but that doesn't mean I'm at my computer 24/7 ready to respond to potential messages. And if he has exams, he could be at his computer but doing school-related stuff on it: doing research, writing a paper, taking an online exam even.

Or he could be like Flamewheeler playing UU on an alt all day while dodging me for the mono-type tourney. :evan: But you should give him the benefit of the doubt while the deadline is still so far away, or you can prove he's just being a john at any rate. ;/
  19. [K-12] The Madchine

[K-12] The Madchine

Confirming. Good game! (Y)
  20. Ojama

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Palace Mavenis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Champion
    Battling 101 Staff

He directly answered to mdragon, he told me he was available to play this day, im happy if i sound like your mom.
  21. Colchonero

Colchonero

All that I said you that night was "I've to go out now, better tomorrow", then you said that I'm a John, I ignored you and left the server 5-10 mins after that (not an hour like you said). You're probably the only one who can accuse a person of johnning only 3 hours after the start of the round...

And yeah I was on msn but I was stuying like Mr.E said and M Dragon said you.

Calm down, we have very much time...
  22. Ojama

Battling 101 Staff

23. Colchonero

Colchonero

This seems to be your best way to beat me, so gl trying to get an activity win ;)
  24. Pako

Pako

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
    Ashirogi Muto vs M Dragon
    Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
    Colchonero
    vs Ojama
    DracoMalfoy vs reyscarface
    Bluewind vs MarceloDK
  25. Ojama

Battling 101 Staff

Oh do i really have no chance to beat you bosscolcho ? =/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)