Smogon All Generation Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really MDK? Are you kidding or just trying be a ridiculous guy? Teams are ripped everyday, strategy are always copied! Me AND Dmalfoy built a lot of strong teams on GSC and ADV. You`re the copycat here. You can`t be same as DracoMalfoy. I was a good player, but he, was the best, and you? You're the one that actually use mine and Malfoy's teams! You're simply pathetic; think about it
watch your words and don't talk about me or DracoMalfoy.
If you can't really accept someone is better than you, just quit and leave us alone, nobody here needs you.

Cya Smogon. Ill back to my League of Legends. :*

Am I the only one who finds it really amusing that, on what seems like a private chat, Bluewind is talking in English while Marcelo talks in portuguese?

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Marcelo said the exact same, I do it to, according to my fellow brazilians, further highlight my sheer disgust for my own country.

Resurrecting to say that MDK sucks and that you should open a topic about his suckness

*coming back to my grave

I'm very busy now, I know that Ojama has been more active than me. I've been looking for him some days since about 00:30 in Smogon Server but it seems that he's not during the night (I also looked for him during the Monday afternoon but i didn't see him, idk if he was on with another nick)

So I leave here this message for you:
I've an important exam on Friday morning. Can you play this Friday at 19:30-20:00?

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I'm very busy now, I know that Ojama has been more active than me. I've been looking for him some days since about 00:30 in Smogon Server but it seems that he's not during the night (I also looked for him during the Monday afternoon but i didn't see him, idk if he was on with another nick)

So I leave here this message for you:
I've an important exam on Friday morning. Can you play this Friday at 19:30-20:00?
I think you johned me again.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
does a lol mean "no" ? if you werent sure about the answer, why didnt you pm me ? If you werent sure, why werent you on between 7pm and 8pm, i was on and you werent. Who pmed me ? Malekith. For what ? "hey colcho is on msn..." what a joke.

You, posting an activity post ? Im sure you're kidding me.

does a lol mean "no" ? if you werent sure about the answer, why didnt you pm me ? If you werent sure, why werent you on between 7pm and 8pm, i was on and you werent. Who pmed me ? Malekith. For what ? "hey colcho is on msn..." what a joke.

You, posting an activity post ? Im sure you're kidding me.
I'm sure, "lol" is not a response to my question, so i'm not going to be on smogon server for waiting you if you dind't say "yes". I've more important shits to do.

Yeah, because this take me only a minute and not an hour.
Well, as i said you in another momment i'm not going to continue participating in your circus. Can you play in 30 mins or more? Tell me a time when you can play in the next hours and i'll be on smogon server at that time.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Argh too bad, i wont be there in "30 mins or more". You know we were supposed to play 2 hours ago and you were the one who asked me to play at this time. You missed it, not my fault, now "I've more important shits to do".

Argh too bad, i wont be there in "30 mins or more". You know we were supposed to play 2 hours ago and you were the one who asked me to play at this time. You missed it, not my fault, now "I've more important shits to do".
The reason why i had not at that time i'ts your fault, because you should reply me "yes" or "no", "lol" is not any response. And now you don't want now to play me, it's ok JohnJama, then i'll go to study and i'm not going to be available more time today, i was waiting that you want to play for 3 hours, so don't tell me to play now, thanks for make me lose my time for nothing.

PD: Activity Post, my opponent din't want to play me so i request my activity win, bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)