Smogon Awards 2005: The Winners

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Justin8649, Nov 18, 2005.

1. choop

choop

Well if you know people are going to find it annoying, why wouldn't you change it. Sorry to flame since I know you're a sensitive little bitch but ffs that is just the definition of obnoxious.
  2. Ilpalazzo

Ilpalazzo

Oh, but people would totally think differently if it was a picture of pokemon,ect. Its just not your taste in the material, not as much as the size.
  3. choop

choop

no, actually it is the size. lol don't tell me what I like/don't like
  4. The HavoX

The HavoX

animated images in sigs are useless and cause a distraction from the main content of a post
  5. Basics

Basics

Lol awesome post.

Orly? How are other sigs not useless, or less cause for distraction? "zOMG it moves, I must watch it."
  6. The HavoX

The HavoX

that doesn't apply to "cool people" like you

ilpoofazzo isn't cool
  7. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

.. weren't you the one with the retarded boob avatar?
  8. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I think that was kuwoobie..

Have a nice day.
  9. Ilpalazzo

Ilpalazzo

that can be a form of being an ASS KISSER.

Anyways:
    A) You had some FMA avatar that was a gif before
    B) Oh no, it moves...end of of the world

You know, we could say everything is pointless, but we dont, now do we? and if you don't want to see sigs, you've had the option of ignoring them for a while. And really, did you really even need to respond? It was pointless to bump this topic w/ an off topic statement. Oh there we go again with things being pointless.
  10. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i thought it was both.
  11. The HavoX

The HavoX

All right, fine... I was wrong, Ilpalazzo, and I'm sorry.
    If it makes you any better, I followed Acura's advice from almost two months ago and disabled signatures in my profile.

Jason. I admit to using the busty anime girl avatar, but it wasn't mine to begin with.
    Kuwoobie made a thread months ago with a poll asking which avatar he was going to use next, and one of the competing avatars was that avatar.
    After the poll ended (IIRC) I asked him if I could use it of if he wasn't going to.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)