1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Awards 2006: Revenge of the Nerds

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by DM, May 14, 2006.

1. natalie

natalie property of alex

jigglypuff toting original GANGSTUH in da house
  2. peter_pan

peter_pan

i should get an award ._.
  3. Bonnett

Bonnett

I should take my own advice
  4. Arcturus

Arcturus
    is a Researcher Alumnus

Gang Starr, more like.

NP: Gang Starr - Mass Appeal
  5. Dweedle

Dweedle
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Ringo Starr
  6. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Bart Starr

wait STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD DOUCEHBAGS
  7. Kikuichimonji

Kikuichimonji

Does RS mean 386?
  8. DM

uh what

I just wanted to let everyone know that nominations will close this Sunday evening. I can't say for sure, so make sure you get them to me ASAP.
  9. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

yes
  10. Warthog

Warthog
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

RS means 200 actually..

ADV is a general term for 386, though people still call it RS.
  11. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

In this case it means 386 though. 200 isn't important enough to warrant a Smogon award.

- In other news, needs more Best Artist and Best Writer. =p
  12. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Best Artist? And the winner is....aragornbird (what a surprise)

Best writer might be an interesting category though.
  13. DM

Okay everyone, nominations are officially closed. I am going into work early tonight, so I'll put everything together and post the results for voting sometime tomorrow.
  14. DM

Okay everyone, OP has been edited with the nomination categories and lists of nominees. PM your votes, you have until a week from today to do so.

And please, if you don't really know anything about the category... DON'T VOTE.
  15. Glalie

Glalie
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Posting to say that assmon should be removed from the "doesn't come here anyone" as he posts daily.
  16. natalie

natalie property of alex

hahah

most annoying person along with kakky and blj! SCORE!
  17. The HavoX

The HavoX

ATTENTION

I got myself into the Most Annoying Person catagory on purpose mostly because of the posts I've made (most of which have been deleted now) in the "okay this means war [hockey]" thread. I stopped acting like an annoying prick in that thread yesterday morning (the day in which nominations would be closed) after turning from a Mighty Ducks fan to a Sabres fan.

Although this will not affect my chances of winning that award, I would like to apologize to everyone involved in the "okay this means war [hockey]" thread for all the trouble I have caused.

OH WHAT'S THE USE. I'M A FUCKING DISGRACE
  18. Hazerider

Hazerider

Actually no, you got yourself into the Most Annoying Person category because you're annoying.
  19. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

I CAN READ DELETED POSTS HEH
  20. Zero

Zero

How did CTrainer not make wittiest poster.
  21. Kumar

Kumar
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

How the hell am I among "Coolest People that doesn't come here anymore" and gk too? I am on #smogon all the time ffs.

He wasn't witty.
  22. Vineon

Vineon Fleurdelysé
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I have been nominated nowhere

big fuck you to you all
  23. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

me either though i kind of expected it

maybe we should like take battling seriously and you know like post and stuff instead of having 9-5 jobs:idea:
  24. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

only losers have 9-5 jobs. all the cool kids sleep from 6 am-2 pm like ME (and also they don't work, obviously).
  25. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

lol, I'm new (maybe relative to some of you I guess)? I know kaiba isn't new either, but I'll take the nomination anyway!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)