1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Awards 2007 - Winners

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Justin8649, Feb 22, 2007.

1. the voice of reason

the voice of reason

I've seen pictures of most of you; I've seen your hair. Whoever is bald will win that award.

But seriously, I think that Jumpman16 should've won "most helpful", at least from what I'd seen from him in "uncharted territory".

Please excuse my n00bosity here, but I think that there should be a page describing "coolest people who don't go here anymore" for the benefit of the n00bs (once again, like me. But I also think that it would be a good way of cherishing their memory LOL, regardless of who it would benefit)

EDIT:
    Mekkah: you're like 3 weeks late though.

Reason: Yeah, I know. :{ great sadness.
  2. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

You're like 3 weeks late though.
  3. Rare Candy

Rare Candy

Where do you base on choosing the winners?
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan

How the hell did I miss this thread before? Congrats everyone, especially zerowing.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)