Smogon Awards 2016: Nomination Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The time has finally come. After months of hard work, the nominations round is finally open.

Follow the instructions in the Home Page, and you should be all set! Deadline for nominations is on March 13th at 4:00pm (EST).
Thanks for your patience and feel free to use this thread as a discussion thread.

By the way, you can edit your votes as much as you want.

Special thanks to Toast++ for the awesome site :toast:

-Smogon Flying Press staff
Jellicent anto Albacore antemortem FireMage skylight The Dutch Plumberjack Tikitik

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
best uu battler is on twice, I think the second is supposed to be RU
edit: wait no, a lot of them are on twice, maybe I just don't get it

Last edited:

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure its just a cache problem. I made an adjustment to hopefully make that expire.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Do I have to nominate 5 people for each category and can j leave some blank

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I cannot find the nomination directions on the Home Page
Click "Awards" in the navigation bar and sign in with your Smogon account. Once you're there, follow the instructions written just below the main title.

regarding the people that can't login, toast will get at it as soon as he comes back!

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I made some changes.

If you get the xenforo cookie not found error at the top, try using a different browser or clearing cookies. Something isn't being saved from the forums that should be and there's nothing I can do on my side.
If you get a message that says to give me a number, do that. It'll hopefully help me narrow things down.
If you get no message at all.. that's weird too - you should let me know.

Edit: Added moar logging. Sorry for deleting posts, I just want to keep this relatively clean.

More Edits: Seems that this may be an issue with the login api. I'm going to try to find a pattern and get it fixed but it won't be super quick.

Last edited:
What about users where the smogon name is different from the PS name.

I'd always put the smogon name since the site is hosted on smogon, but questions like "Best PS! Auth" or "Best PS! Username" might need a subtitle to specify which you should put.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
What about users where the smogon name is different from the PS name.

I'd always put the smogon name since the site is hosted on smogon, but questions like "Best PS! Auth" or "Best PS! Username" might need a subtitle to specify which you should put.
PS Name (Smogon Name)
edit: added the hint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)