Smogon Chess Tournament - connoisseur wins!

wtansley is taking the place of Fireburn.

eric will update with the second round tomorrow. Any games not finished by then will be called draws. (This includes the games with subs.)

Round 2

Thanks for getting those games done guys. eric isn't available to update this thread so i got it covered. it's kinda late though so i'm taking the easy way out:

The bold r2 category is your current match-up. the number in that category represents your opponent. For example, in the r2 column beside my name, I have the number 30. so i go down the list to player #30 and see that my opponent for this round is reyscarface.

r1 represents your opponent from the first round, obviously. "res" is shorthand for result; 1 is a victory, 0.5 is a draw (or the game wasn't played) and 0 is a loss. the total is the sum of your games, so right now that's just your r1 result.

Half of the players played the wrong colour in r1 so assigned colours are out the window. Flip a coin or something.

fyi kakth changed his name to Thoughts

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Forgot to post, lost to umbreon dan because he got lucky I misclicked and he also used a counter intro and he also paid me 15 bucks to give him the win because he was gonna be destroyed.

gg

Confirming loss to Frogoholic. gg. I played really stupidly in the end, not seeing the obvious mate, though there was nothing I could do. My fate was sealed after you captured my rook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)