Playoffs Smogon Classic - Playoffs - FINALS [Won by Ojama]

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Texas Cloverleaf vs 12. Papai Noel
6. PDC vs 11. Kevin Garrett
7. McMeghan vs 10. Prankster.
8. M Dragon vs 9. ZoroDark

No offense to my friend but Zorodark has a habit of making playoffs easily and losing early in playoffs... I hope he can break it D:. Realistically though I think Palkia dialga CASH is gonna win

jk apparently zoro has only done that once

also I hate New Breed

Last edited:

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
i literally did that once fuck omfuga

5. Texas Cloverleaf vs 12. BKC
6. PDC vs 11. Kevin Garrett
7. McMeghan vs 10. Prankster.

Should be a pretty exciting playoffs, good luck to all :toast:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
i would like pokebasket to win, as he knocked me out of like the first two tournaments ive ever played on smogon, so it'll make me feel better if he has an Official Tournament Victory underneath his name

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
M Dragon is the dude i can see taking everything. BKC next in line.

realistically heist can win too but his rby/gsc wont be strong enough vs dudes like mdragon/bkc i think

With New Breed withdrawing from the tournament, all of the seeds move up one, resulting in a tie for 4th seed, and a 3-way tie for 12th seed.

12th Seed will complete a Bo5, single matches for each gen, player with better record choosing the first generation first.

Malekith and Texas have agreed to a Bo1 single match to determine 4th Seed standing for the Round 1 bye, Texas choosing the generation as the one with the slightly better W/L record.
Aargh!

BKC Elodin wins 12th seed, Malekith wins 4th.

Texas Cloverleaf vs papai noel
PDC
vs Kevin Garrett
McMeghan vs Prankster
M Dragon vs Zorodark

Imo from top 8 this is anyone's game, I think M Dragon, BKC, Heist and Ojama have the strongest shots though

Last edited:

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Woah so many strong players

BKC, Kevin garret, McMeghan and Mdrag will pass the round imo, but after that i think it's literally impossible to make predictions, everyone has chances at winning and would make a deserving winner.
Gl to all the participants

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
won against bkc in rby, adv and dpp with a lot of luck on my side. ggs bro.

i'm not sure when i'm playing pokebasket but he said he was available during his mornings. i'll see if i can be on at like 2:00 am my time so we can get it done.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
M Dragon is the best equipped to take it all on paper imo. He's a veteran full of tricks.

Bab and Malekith are long overdue for an official individual win, good luck to you two in particular. You're both impressive when you bring your A-game, don't leave it at home when you'll enter the battlefield.

Lost against papai noel 1-3

GGs man. Lost ADV because I threw it away when I had it won, lost DPP due to a frozen, won BW and lost RBY after haxing him

Good luck in play offs ;)

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)