1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Council I (Salamence) - Panel Members

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by Jumpman16, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Aeolus and I have arrived at our nine-member Council for this inaugural iteration of The Smogon Council. The nine members:

DarkLucario
    Earthworm
    Krack
    Lady Bug
    MoP
    panamaxis
    reachzero
    TAY
    Twist of Fate

Rest assured that this decision was not easy—we recognize the talent inherent in everyone who applied for this round and we appreciate all your efforts greatly.

The nine Council Panel Members will convene in a private IRC channel to discuss their feelings on the subject matter, which is of course Salamence. Aeolus and I may release the minutes of this meeting to the public after the Panel has come to their collective decision. Stay tuned, and as always, thanks for your patience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)