• Option 9

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Option 10

Votes: 19 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, to prove that I've actually been working on the sprite. This is his progress thus far:

I've made it using basic colors which will ultimately be edited in the final cut. He also is currently too big for the 80x80 limitation, but this too will be fixed.
It's nice.....But I doubt the final result is gonna look like a pokemon...It's a mummy...

Ok, to prove that I've actually been working on the sprite. This is his progress thus far:

I've made it using basic colors which will ultimately be edited in the final cut. He also is currently too big for the 80x80 limitation, but this too will be fixed.
This is a great sprite. Good luck coloring it, and if you can try to make the eye hold a lot of expression. (since it only has one eye visible)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I've begun the coloring process today after a long trial I had to endure. ;_;

You can see the basics for the shading and base colors I'm using. Tomorrow should see the end of this guy.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The sprite seems to be shaping up nicely so far.

But what's with the bit of blue just below the head bandages?

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I like the WIP sprite, KoA. I'm glad you are using an outline this time. I'm looking forward to seeing the colored version with bandages!

I think that the way KoA is working is perfect. The other sprite looked nothing like a Pokemon, but this one looks a great deal like a Pokemon. Keep up the good work KoA!

Do you guys even want me to look for more sprites?

Because that's the next poll. And there's really nothing left for this except for the sprite.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I'd actually like a higher selection of sprites for the voters to choose from, but that's just me. :/

Here's tonight's progress:

I'd actually like a higher selection of sprites for the voters to choose from, but that's just me. :/

Here's tonight's progress:

With luck, some exaggeration, and perhaps a touch of large anime eyes, [REcolor??] maybe it will ending looking like a Haunter...

Shading looks great, actually.

DougJustDoug

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Many of you are probably surprised by the new home for the Create-A-Pokemon project. Don't worry, much more information is forthcoming. For now, let's just continue with these polls like always.

But, exciting new things are on the way!

DOUG GOT MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And time to post a thread asking for sprites here. Hopefully the new forum doesn't confuse people though.

chaos, its close enough.

anyways, thanks for giving us a subforum. it's a lot easier than having to go through 30+ pages of stark mountain looking for old threads.

DougJustDoug

This isn't my subforum, it's OUR subforum. Above all else, this is a community project. Always has been, always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)