CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 1b

What should the base type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Voted for Grass. I'd love to see a Grass/ELectric, Grass/Fire or a Grass/Normal

Grass/Ghost would be okay I guess :)
I could imagine a Grass/Normal as a sort of "city plant," if you will. All these combinations are particularly fun to work with, too, especially Grass/Fire and maybe Grass/Ghost (it'll be really interesting to see how it's base stats will come out).

If this was new evo, a Ghost/Rock Sableye evolution with stab shadow ball and power gem would be fun as a tank.
I want a Ghost/Water though. New bulky waters are always fun.

If this was new evo, a Ghost/Rock Sableye evolution with stab shadow ball and power gem would be fun as a tank.
I want a Ghost/Water though. New bulky waters are always fun.
ghost/rock why. just why, I'm sorry i'll just never understand why you'd want to get rid of it's dark/ghost typing. ghost/rock is a terrible tank. Weak to grass, water, ghost, dark, ground, steel

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
OH HELLZ YEA! Ghost is leading. Voted for ghost if you guys don't get it by now.

Gho gho ghost!

The best type ever!

Edit: and, seriously, GRASS?
Are you smogoners all gardeners? I mean, bug won the last... and now GRASS?
That's so not-cool!

why would we use one of the best types ever?
i say grass. we need MOAR good grass types. gar and dusky, although both some of my favorite pokemon, are still probably used more than about all high tier grass pokemon put together.
as you can tell i love ghosts, yet i still think we need more grass.

ghosts dont need a broken physical sweeper who wreaks havoc with amazing typing like fighting/ghost. why dont we just make it ghost/dark and add in wonder guard for fucking fun.

grass needs to win, period. grass/ghost would definatley satisfy more people than chuck norris's penis.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gho gho ghost!

The best type ever!

Edit: and, seriously, GRASS?
Are you smogoners all gardeners? I mean, bug won the last... and now GRASS?
That's so not-cool!
Are you kidding? Erika and Gardenia totally diss the Grass type. We are seeking vengeance for Grass types everywhere. No longer shall we be constrained to /Poison paradigms!

Deck Knight

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow, this is really a knock-down, drag-out, knuckles-bared fight to the finish.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I vote Grass again... This will be close, though I think the popularity of Ghost may win out... STILL! Grass/Electric, Grass/Steel, Grass/Fire and Grass/Ghost are some very cool combinations. Not effective defensively (Except for perhaps Grass/Steel), but very stylish, imo.

Deck Knight

VOTE GRASS!

~ WE HAVE LEECH SEEDS (HAI BLISS!)
~ WE HAVE POWDERS
~ WE MAKE SWAMPERT CRY
~ TYRANITAR TOO
~ GYARADOS HATES US

This message paid for by "GRASS BIZZNATCHES WHUT!"

Ghost is a type that needs variety. There aren't that many when you compare to grass. Ghost/Normal would be the coolest for STAB return and shadow Claw anyway.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I voted for ghost.

I came up with a new ghost concept to go along with the whole Team Galactic theme in Diamond and Pearl. Here's a picture of what I'm envisioning:

We'll have to create a new type to really make this work.
Ghost/Gay ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)