CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 7a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's already been said several times, but Shed Skin does not interfere with ResTalking. You wake up at the end of the turn, after Sleep Talk has been used.

The number of air lock votes is sickening.

I don't know which got more votes, but I'm fine with either insomnia or no ability, and consider my vote whichever got more. I don't care which gets in as long as it's not air lock.

edit: after seeing the unofficial tally I'm gonna need to go with no ability

Snare Trap/Emtomb- 9
Air Lock- 29
Insomnia- 19
No Ability- 29
Dry Skin- 10

Jesus Chirst D:, un-official tally count for Hyra. I hope I got everything right.

Edit: Recount.

leafgreen's vote is for no ability. he said he didn't care if it was insomnia or no ability, whichever was higher, as long as it wasn't air lock. no ability is a full ten points higher than insomnia, and the next highest after no ability is air lock.

It looks like it's coming down to either Air Lock or No Ability. Unofficial count is 29 No Ability, 28 Air Lock. We might need another poll if there is no clear winner. :\

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Editing in a poll to decide between Air Lock and No Ability is starting to seem like a good idea...

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can this thing get Slack Off? Its got decent defenses, and could use them to its advantage with Bulk Up+Slack Off. Its not like giving it to Snorlax or something, Lax has higher special defenses. Plus, its a mummy, it lies around, makes sense I guess. Oh about the ability, Dry Skin makes sense, since its bandages would be extremely dry etc. etc.

i am switching my vote (on the first page) to air lock, i want it to have something
The whole 'effing point of a vote is not to change it just because it doesn't look like it's not going to win. Jumping on the last-minute bandwagon is a pretty wishy-washy move, dude.

People, Bold your votes? It's hard enough counting the bolded ones but when some non-bolded appear it really screws up the people who is counting them =/. Edited the tally with vote changes and addition votes.

Ugh. I cannot see why people are voting Air Lock.

How about a poll, between no ability and Air Lock, please Hyra? =]

The whole 'effing point of a vote is not to change it just because it doesn't look like it's not going to win. Jumping on the last-minute bandwagon is a pretty wishy-washy move, dude.

What if he doesn't want no ability. Actually, one of the main reasons for text based polls is so that you can change them. People are meant to persuade others in these polls, not just post a vote and leave like they do in most other ones (compare the numbers of votes in a poll to number of people posting most of the time).

Anyways, voting is closed now. I no longer know what the next poll is going to be because of the results being so close. I really feel like declaring the winner of this the winner, just because that's what this poll was meant to do.

(Additionally, I find the vote for no ability very selfish, you get the ability you want and don't want other people to have another option. The no ability option was originally an afterthought, just because it was needed for completeness and not so that people could get greedy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)