CAP 2 Smogon "Create A Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 9

What should the name of our new Pokemon be?

• Revenakh

Votes: 86 44.1%
  • Peramer

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Houtaijin

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Fistalos (Phistalos)

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • Mumrath

Votes: 38 19.5%
  • Miitousen

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Miirasen

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Sansorgan

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Mumiyah

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
GT: can you use the stats function on MetalKids? if not how about finding a poke that has 90/110 and double the damage? also what did you use for the attack?

Edit: with 252 HP/136 SP. def it has 384 HP and 321 SP. defense

edit 2:
0 sp. attack cressy will do 30.20%-35.94%
252 timid cressy will do 32.54%-45.32%
224 modest cressy will do 41.14%-48.44%
not much of a counter.

GT: can you use the stats function on MetalKids? if not how about finding a poke that has 90/110 and double the damage? also what did you use for the attack?
First question: That part of Metalkids' calculator I completely ignored, would have save me some time figure out some stuff.

Second Question: You're referring to Mummyman or Cressy? If mummyman, I used a Dusknoir and just input 180 attack evs and Adamant nature on it. It get around the same numbers as an neutral natured no attack Chan.

Edit: Did you do those calculations on damage right Eric because it seem some of those numbers are off.

136 SpD evs, +SpD nature, 110 base SpD stat = 319

0 SpA, timid Cressy does:
Damage: 118 - 138

Damage: 30.73% - 35.94%

0 SpA, Modest Cressy does:
Damage: 128 - 151
Damage: 33.33% - 39.32%

252 Timid Cressy does:
Damage: 156 - 183
Damage: 40.63% - 47.66%

224 Modest Cressy does:
Damage: 166 - 195
Damage: 43.23% - 50.78%

.... Still not a lot of dex entries. Analysis is nice and all, but not integral to this moving on...

Yeah, I want a wide pool of submissions like we had for Syclant.

Dex Entry:

"A Hero of time forgotten, granted eternal rest. For he who awakens Revenankh from his slumber, eternal pursuit shall be the only reward."

Dex Entry:

"A Hero of time forgotten, granted eternal rest. For he who awakens Revenankh from his slumber, eternal pursuit shall be the only reward."
That first sentence made it seem like a poem to me for some reason. I was actually expecting the last sentence to rhyme and was disappointed when it didn't. XD

I'll take a shot, but my creativity has been shot down this week:

#1:
"Revank are known to transverse massive deserts in order to find a way to extract revenge on the person who put it to rest."

#2:
"Not only are Revank harsh battlers, but they can be gentle when needed. They are masters of deception and can fool you."

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Here's mine with a few revisions:

A deceased Pharoah's mummified Pokemon may rise up as Revenankh to protect their trainer (and his valuables) if a thief attempts to steal anything from the tomb.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I know I posted a couple already, but more won't hurt...

"No one knows where REVENANKH originated from. It is said that they invoke curses upon those with blackened souls."

"There appears to be a link between REVENANKH and the Moon. Sightings of this pokemon are more widespread on the night of a full moon."

"It is said that REVENANKH have to train regularly to keep their physical form. Should one ever slack off, it will be reduced to mere bandages."

"A Pokemon dating back to ancient times. Pyramids undisturbed for centuries have been excavated with still living REVENANKH inside."

"Very territorial of its grounds, REVENAKNH will ensnare and trap intruders with its bandages. The bandages remain tied for several days."

"Though normally solitary, REVENANKH gather on full moon nights in remote desert locations. Contests of strength often follow."

It is said that REVENANKH was wrapped in the bandages of ancient brawlers, it is compelled to fight endlessly.

Here's my dex entry:

According to legends, a REVENANKH is born on the first full moon of a leap year. An invisible manifestation, it uses bandages to assume the shape of the first object or person it sees.
Lol, reposting mine as well.

EDIT: w00t! 100th post!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)