Lamarcus Aldridge
Dwight Howard

Scofield:
Josh Smith
Andre Iguodala
Blake Griffin

Mizuno:
Russell Westbrook

Will be adding another hour to the draft time, since I would like to get 12 teams (sent invites, waiting on response...) and so everyone can confirm their keepers. I will freeze selecting keepers at about 1.5 hours before draft time so I can confirm draft order (which locks up 1 hour before draft).

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ok but please don't postpone it anymore...you're getting awfully close to interfering with my fun saturday night plans

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the record, I never said I'd make the other league. But I have no problem doing so! Anyone have any preferences? ESPN or Yahoo? Keeper or not? Points or H2H?

Why'd we move it back again now I cant make the time...
Mostly because I was getting a lot of "later is better" and we have an uneven number of teams, which leads me to...

What time was is set for? I won't be on until 12:00 PM.
Draft is now at 9:30pm EDT. I'm guessing you will not be making it? You can still join the league and depend on auto-draft. Also you can draft from a smartphone if you have one by downloading a draft app.

If you are joining please do it ASAP, otherwise let me know so I can finalize the team list!

For the record, I never said I'd make the other league. But I have no problem doing so! Anyone have any preferences? ESPN or Yahoo? Keeper or not? Points or H2H?
H2H Points on ESPN is optimal for me.

I'm indifferent about keepers. Now, if I'm able to get the 1st or 2nd draft pick and I get LeBron, then YES KEEPERS haha

Draft order!

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

MAVERICKS
Pokemonrocks777
The Piñas
ze Ubermensch
Everybody Lies
HARDEN THE PAINT
Chris Kaman Yo' Face
pookar
Rumeal Smithers
Papeeeee Champs
Cheesers
Everest

Timestamp: 2012-10-21 00:04:39 UTC
You can verify your keepers here.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't want Rondo anymore

I should be able to make it now after all....later would be cool too though. As for keepers Love is the only one I'm certain I want now, Rondo depends on what everyone else is deciding to keep.
I said this before you locked it in.

Steve Nash
Tony Parker
Joe Johnson
Amare Stoudemire
Carmelo Anthony
Kris Humphries
Javale McGee
Brandon Bass
Jamal Crawford
Damien Lillard

Jason Richardson
Samuel Dalembert
Elton Brand

is this a good team?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
That awkward moment where I forgot I had Demarcus Cousins last year and did not nominate him as a keeper fml.

damn I couldn't make it........but I autodrafted LeBron James haha

edit: oh crap I was first! no wonder. I think I could've done a little better than the computer, but overall I'm pretty with my roster all things considered.

Stallion

Tree Young
=/ ouch. I think he's going to be a top 20 or so fantasy player this year.
So do I, I'm pretty annoyed at myself . _. Then again the year before I kept Stephen curry over Josh Smith and still finished second so here's hoping!

Im tight you stole Anthony Davis, but I did grab Cousins/Gilchrist... Only guy Im unhappy that I got that wasnt in my autodraft que was Lou Williams... hes going straight to the trade block

Stallion

Tree Young
I reached a little on Davis for two reasons - I think he's gonna have a legitimate chance to be a slightly better offensively (but with less blocks) Serge Ibaka from the get go, and because I think he'll be an awesome keeper to have. Come to think of it, a keeper set of Kevin Love, Rajon Rondo and Anthony Davis for next year could be better then the same contingent with Cousins over Davis or Rondo potentially!

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Created the 2nd league. PM/VM me if you want in. Yahoo, draft this wednesday at 7:30 PM EST (tentative)

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll make the second league. If you want in, post here or PM me your email address. We can go either H2H or Roto, so I'd need some heads up in that regard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)