Smogon Fantasy Basketball '12-'13

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yahoo League

ID: 92073
PW: 123456

Current draft time: Tuesday, 10/24 at 8 PM EST. Able to move the draft, but need people. Also may change roster slots if we have only a few members.

If there's a Yahoo and an ESPN league I'll gladly be in both.

I'm in the Yahoo league as The Sex Monster for now cause i couldnt think of anything else lolz

Yeah I already made it into the keeper league (with surprising success drafting) so I'm not rushing to get into another smogon league, but I'm certainly open to it. I just don't want to mix up all my leagues lol

Yeah I already made it into the keeper league (with surprising success drafting) so I'm not rushing to get into another smogon league, but I'm certainly open to it. I just don't want to mix up all my leagues lol
Personally I love being in several leagues. That way if I'm doing extremely shitty in one there's still hope in another! haha

Well yes I agree with you there, but since I'm only joining about 4 leagues this year, I'd prefer the majority of them ESPN, it's more well organized IMO.

Yahoo League

ID: 92073
PW: 123456

Current draft time: Tuesday, 10/24 at 8 PM EST. Able to move the draft, but need people. Also may change roster slots if we have only a few members.
Joined as domino.

How are points given? This is my first year playing so I know nothing.

biggie

champ
Made a couple of roster slot changes. 2 G and 2 F slots, 4 UTIL slots and 2 extra bench slots. Let me know what you guys think.

As of this post, we have 9 teams. Once we get a 10th team, any more teams will have to join in pairs, unless we want to move to a points league.

biggie

champ
It's H2H categories. And I'd like to get some input from the rest of the participators if that'd be good for them or not.

pookar

Banned deucer.
8pm already cutting is close for me i have to ball at 10pm so ill miss some rounds probably anyway

Well if I could just make the first 3-5 rounds would be awesome, I can work with autodraft if I can just get my base players.
How about just 1 hour later? I should be able to get off early i think

biggie

champ
We have a full league and I don't feel right about changing the draft time already for just 1 person. Sorry :/

well great i have kobe on my team

WILLING TO TRADE PLZ SEND OFFERS

EDIT:

is anyone willing to be in a league that's not affiliated with smogon at all? lol, I have a yearly basketball league on ESPN but literally most of the owners just aren't doing it this year. i would love to keep this league going...are there 4-6 people that would be willing to join my league?

Started off the draft strong only to draft weak players (Boozer, Lin) due to a lack of focus. GGs yalls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)