Smogon Fantasy Basketball '12-'13

Andrew Bynum will be back and make him useless.
Only if he can stay healthy. 16 pts, 12 reb, 5 blks and a pair of assists/steals!

JaVale looked lost out on the court tonight. I guess a big contract doesn't motivate every player.

Spencer Hawes is killing it right now. Who drafted him? Oh that's right, me!
He wasn't that good last season, and the 76ers have the second best center in the NBA on their team that will be healthy soon.

Why are you bragging about drafting him, again?

He wasn't that good last season, and the 76ers have the second best center in the NBA on their team that will be healthy soon.

Why are you bragging about drafting him, again?
Its so obvi duh!

He isn't expected to be a key contributor to my team and had a great performance. Performances like that are what will ultimately that I win the Yahoo league ~_~

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Manu and Kaman already injured for me... No more chance at points and boards I guess.
You had no chance at points anyway lol; i'm second in points in the league, and lillard and matthews have only just started playing their first game, and joe johnson and deron williams haven't touched a basketball yet. Although the game delay should help you

Da Letter El

Find me on irc if you want to talk trades. name on irc is daletterel, i will always be on #warau if on and will often be in #smogon or #pokemon

EDIT: or PM me. VM is dumb.

Da Letter El

Also, who is who in the Lebron's Space Jam league on yahoo? This is what I've got so far, and I'll edit it as I get more sure of people:

The MonSTARS - Biggie
HARDEN THE PAINT - YTP
Blitzkrieg Boys - ShakeItUp?
Biyombo Brothers - pookar
The Jruth - dubulous
Hoop There It Is aka Alonzo Gee Unit - Da Letter El
The Sex Monster - Byrne
domino - SGV
Stallion's Strongth - Stallion
Bob's Bench Mobbers - Randombobman
Bo Can't Rap - Ouro
The Killer Bees - DerrickRose?

Da Letter El

you got me!
My team turned out surprisingly decent despite missing the first two rounds of the draft >_<
You going to put in your bench players that are playing? It's a daily league and you're missing out on their production if you leave them sitting when your starters aren't playing lol

Come on team board like hell. Injuries to Josh Smith, Manu, Nash, Kaman, and Camby and I still have a shot in rebounds and steals.

None of the matchups in the Yahoo league are even close. I'm also pretty sure I'm leading the league in turnovers with 85 thanks to excellent plays by Iggy!

Never done fantasy basketball b4, but I think I managed to get a solid team in my money league.

PG: Monta Ellis
SG: Kobe Byrant
SF: Joe Johnson
PF: Tim Duncan
C: Dwight Howard
G: Brandon Knight
F: Luol Deng
Utility: Anthony Davis, David West, Greivis Vasquez
Bench: Jason Kidd, Jason Terry, Kemba Walker

I'm debating trading Kobe for Chris Paul since my team already scores a lot of points, and I need assists. CP3 also gets steals. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)