1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Flash Game Tournament - Round 3

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Mekkah, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondDust

DiamondDust

i dont find joy from cheating... and i dont cheat V.v
    some people cheat for the praise and attention
  2. Llama

Llama

Everyone who is winning are people that I think are trustworthy, and i saw Silver610 get the score so I think i can trust that, as for Mekkah, Jabba, and the other person currently winning I don't think they or most people would stoop low enough to cheat in a flash game tournament in Smogon.
  3. DiamondDust

DiamondDust

i know, i didnt accuse anyone....
  4. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

How is this not accusing people of cheating? lol
  5. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

wat

if you mean you didnt accuse anyone in particular, that just makes you look like a huge gushing pussy
  6. Amelia

Amelia

You're not even in the tourney. Why the heck are you making a fuss.
  7. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

surprising twist in the flash game tournament.

are dark-war-cloud's allegations legitimate, unlike one of the scores?

find out next week on dark-war-cloud is a fucking idiot and has a shitty username.
  8. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Are you really this stupid or is there more to come? Obviously we're not going to give you recorded proof or something since you're the only one who is accusing (yes, you are, don't even try to deny it), but even if we were going to then you could still give us some moviemakeredit shit.

It's been said in the sign-up thread and the first few rounds: if you're not gonna play fair then don't bother. It's a Flash Game Tournament, not a Photoshop one. I can't but trust the users that have signed up. Except I wouldn't trust you if you did, because you seem to have considered the idea.

Get the fuck out. Also making Round 4.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)