Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam IV - Play-offs - No Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello everyone! I know it took us some time, but I am finally ready to announce the final call.

Mazar's bracket will be recreated, which means that teal6, Kingler12345, and Bouff will fight once again for the trophy.

Bracket Recreation 1:

3/Kingler12345 vs 7/teal6

The current tiers, as of February 29th, will be used for the entire recreation. It means that yes, Sawk will be allowed in NU, even in finals, whatever happens next week.

The deadline is March 9th, 23:59 pm GMT+1. Also, Kingler12345, please let us know what tier you want to drop as soon as possible.

Oh, and about Atticus case: this is not a direct evidence. I am not making any action based on suspicions or personal interpretations of what he said. And unless you have a real evidence, I am not interested into anything else regarding this accusation.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
will kingler take the crown?

will teal 7-0 become teal trophy?

its a shame i cant make a pun for bouff

may the best man win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)