Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam - Season 1 Finals [Won by Ciele]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Ciele! Finally got yourself a trophy, and you deserve it. Also, badass of you to come back from 0-2 to win it. Wish I could've watched the matches live.

Great run Nelson-X. Beating McMeghan and Bloo is no easy feat, and you should be proud of your accomplishment.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Congrats Ciele! Finally got yourself a trophy, and you deserve it. Also, badass of you to come back from 0-2 to win it. Wish I could've watched the matches live.

Great run Nelson-X. Beating McMeghan and Bloo is no easy feat, and you should be proud of your accomplishment.
Seconding Phill.

Congratulations both, well done m8s!

The only thing worse than ciele winning the trophy is Pttp winning a trophy so i am content.

GJ Baby Cieleington

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congrats, Ciele! The first trophy wielder of this hardcore tournament - be proud! Awesome run, Nelson-X!

congrats ciele! it's been great watching you play all these years... you were definitely due for a trophy eventually. way to bring it home for TU!! great run nelson-x, definitely keep your head up

thanks a ton everyone for making the first season of grand slam a success. i don't think the speed of these finals will ever be matched ever again in GS/tour. a final massive thanks to zracknel for all the art he made for this tournament. you are seriously the biggest beast on smogon (after me . . . jk you're #1 but i'm second best)

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Damn a big congratulations to Ciele!!

Wow, fastest finals ever?

Give him the trophy already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)