Smogon Happenings - post here for publicity (YES, YOU - READ THE OP!)

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
SPLC is about to start. :) Here's the post:

For those of you interested in the Little Cup metagame, SPLC is being organized now! The LC metas being included are 3 ORAS / 1 Tangela/Yanma meta / 1 BW2 / 1 DPP. Draft should take place in early January, but the exact date isn't set in stone yet. For those who aren't picked to be on a team, there will be a "scrub" team so that players who don't get drafted still have a chance to play. Signup thread is here! http://spo.ink/splc

Last edited:

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
SPLC is about to start. :) Here's the post:

For those of you interested in the Little Cup metagame, SPLC is being organized now! The LC metas being included are 3 ORAS / 1 Tangela/Yanma meta / 1 BW2 / 1 DPP. Draft should take place in early January, but the exact date isn't set in stone yet. For those who aren't picked to be on a team, there will be a "scrub" team so that players who don't get drafted still have a chance to play. Signup thread is here! http://spo.ink/splc
Got this... finally.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
said the same thing to whitedmist but we havent been posting PU bans since PU isn't an official meta. when/if it happens they'll be announced.

(this is mostly for shaymin and eonx)

Graphics Update Round 3 went through yesterday. Use the Hypnosis, Spacial Rend and Leaf Storm images in my graphics post if you want (I'm on vacation, so I can't record new examples. Also the other animations might have changed in the mean time)

Tweeted about the SPL Smogcast stream that's happening (notified about it by SuperJOCKE). If there's anything I need to add or re-word, please don't hesitate to post about it. ^__^

edit: i deleted the original post here because of re-wording purposes, so I think i have it right this time.

Graphics Update Round 3 went through yesterday. Use the Hypnosis, Spacial Rend and Leaf Storm images in my graphics post if you want (I'm on vacation, so I can't record new examples. Also the other animations might have changed in the mean time)
I meant to post this a while ago, but there is a problem with this:

Your main post regarding the change is here in IS, which means I can't directly link your post about the animation changes. I cannot link the images either, because it looks really awkward to have one tweet dedicated to the announcement and the other dedicated to the image linking. If there was a way for the post about the changes to be made in public, then this would be much easier to tweet about.

Just wanted to mention this; I didn't want you to feel ignored or anything. D:

I meant to post this a while ago, but there is a problem with this:

Your main post regarding the change is here in IS, which means I can't directly link your post about the animation changes. I cannot link the images either, because it looks really awkward to have one tweet dedicated to the announcement and the other dedicated to the image linking. If there was a way for the post about the changes to be made in public, then this would be much easier to tweet about.

Just wanted to mention this; I didn't want you to feel ignored or anything. D:
Sorry about that. The Leaf Storm one should be on imgur, actually, so you could use that one or wait for me to get home and mirror the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)