Smogon Hold 'Em R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMmed my 3

but I still need some help to fix my shoddy problem and apparently most people are being smartasses although they don't know what to do about it themselves

MissingFieldException[ The following required field is missing from the launch file: <jnlp>]
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.updateFinalLaunchDesc(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It looks like the tournament very well may start Tomorrow or even Monday, as the other posters have yet to send their 3 and the 10 have not been set out...

Well judging by the fact that my sent box says I messaged you my 3..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Most of the original pm's I downloaded on my PC and deleted unfortunately, I am not on my PC and so I can't see the original list, I know you've sent some, but I just can't remember who did :D

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oof i've been using so many teams lately (all of them bad) that i don't even know what pokemon i want to use :/

oh well i'll just send in a random 3

Well to be fair they have til the end of the week :P:P

Anyways i've mailed them all

just awaiting floppy, mr.378, slice and WER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)