Smogon Hold 'Em R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
gah I am already participating in eon and st4...

I'm going to drop, so just give venom the win. Make sure it says "drop" so people don't lose predictions.

T_A is dropping out. Gayness, I've always wanted to play him. I'm desperately waiting for that list, one question; Is this just a list of 10 made to work for/against all the sent Pokemon choosen, or just 10 randoms, or even just 10 OU/UU/NU?

The list of pokemon was prepared (Numbering up to 30). I just need to know everyone's pokemon beforehand to create the luck factor seen in Poker. It's the luck of the draw and I want to see how people go about building their teams, This is one of the ways I hope to improve my battling skills and the only reason I am hosting this tournament.

All we are now awaiting on is Mr. 378 & Floppy, I reckon the list of 10 will be up tomorrow

The Pokemon list is finally up, and we can get this tournament underway, don't forget to send the log, after each match as it needed to ensure fairness

Wait... so we build a team with our original three + 3 from the list? Or do we pm you which 3 from the list we are using first?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure we don't have to tell Ghandi the 3 we pick from those 10, as he'll see them in the log after anyway.

You must use the pokemon with items only if item is listed next to it. So yes, those pokemon have no item restriction however they have a bigger move restriction to even the deal.

Kira - You don't have to pm me the three from the list you are using, as I will see this in the log.

You use you're original 3 pokemon and must build the remaining members of you're team from those 10.

If you manage to make it to the next round then you can choose to keep or get rid of up to 2 pokemon from you're team (Original or those from the list) for a brand new list of 6.

If a pokemon is listed with 2 moves, (example Magnezone) then do we add the last 2 of our preference or can we only use the moves provided?

Ok, looks like WER is in and all my subs are used :(.

Anyways I really should of made that clearer, but Maniacly, A pokemon with two moves you have to fill the in blanks with any move you wish, I was thinking about full sets, but I thought I'd best give people control of how they use the pokemon to suit them, like you would with cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)